IoI

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Speaking of funny threads, what happened to that fat shaming *****? I went to sleep last night and woke up and her thread was gone :calculating:

Did you see her comment about taking meds? So offensive :lemmetellu:

Yeah I checked it out earlier @button got the attention of the mods and requested they do something about it and notapassenger suspended her *** :tiffcackle: 

Yeah its disgusting and also ironic since its supposed Britney has mental health issues :whitney:

Just now, Shadow. said:

Yeah I checked it out earlier @button got the attention of the mods and requested they do something about it and notapassenger suspended her *** :tiffcackle: 

Oh, good. Her excuses were just embarrassing, she claimed she wasn’t calling her fat :tiffcackle:

If you’re using a nickname to describe her, you’re basically agreeing with it. And she wasn’t even fat :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Oh, good. Her excuses were just embarrassing, she claimed she wasn’t calling her fat :tiffcackle:

If you’re using a nickname to describe her, you’re basically agreeing with it. And she wasn’t even fat :tiffcackle:

I know right? I've seen her posts before she's always been messy so she had it coming. I laughed when she said most people unstanned because of her weight, honestly that was not the main issue with the ff era :tiffcackle: not that it even was an issue because like you say she wasn't fat she just wasn't fit and the outfits she was wearing onstage weren't really flattering her at all

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I know right? I've seen her posts before she's always been messy so she had it coming. I laughed when she said most people unstanned because of her weight, honestly that was not the main issue with the ff era :tiffcackle: not that it even was an issue because like you say she wasn't fat she just wasn't fit and the outfits she was wearing onstage weren't really flattering her at all

She was just lazy as **** :tiffcackle:

And she said calling her lazy is more offensive than calling her fat :wyd:

Then again, this is the same user that thought Britney could do 19 songs in a super bowl set :tiffcackle:

Just now, danny1994 said:

She was just lazy as **** :tiffcackle:

And she said calling her lazy is more offensive than calling her fat :wyd:

Then again, this is the same user that thought Britney could do 19 songs in a super bowl set :tiffcackle:

Exactly, she was just looking for a way to excuse the fact she called her fat, she still got suspended though :tiffcackle: didn't she say something about it being iconic? :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Exactly, she was just looking for a way to excuse the fact she called her fat, she still got suspended though :tiffcackle: didn't she say something about it being iconic? :tiffcackle:

She said “you’re just pressed because my setlist was so iconic” :tiffcackle:

Yeah maybe for an hour long show :tiffcackle:

Each song would need to average 40 seconds in a super bowl halftime show :tiffcackle:

Your interpretation of those lyrics is subjective, sweetie. Music is a world where things can be freely and differently construed by everyone. Your way of seeing hidden ****** lyrics everywhere is not right or wrong, it is YOURS and you can keep it. :verycool:

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She said “you’re just pressed because my setlist was so iconic” :tiffcackle:

Yeah maybe for an hour long show :tiffcackle:

Each song would need to average 40 seconds in a super bowl halftime show :tiffcackle:

Britney won't even put the effort in to a 3 minute performance of one of her songs nevermind 40 seconds of 19 songs :tiffcackle:

15 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

So you think the dirtiness originates in me? :tiffcackle: Music and lyrics are used by songwriters to convey a message to the world. If you choose to ignore the strong ****** undertones in Britny's music, it's your problem sweetums.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised at the level of delusion/denial/hypocrisy this topic was met with amongst Britney's devout apostles. Thought the underlying nastiness was pretty much a consensus by now. Sorry to burst your bubbles, darlings, I guess your idol of fornication is not that innocent. :tiffcackle:

you practically changed the lyrics to Britney's songs to fit the meaning you gave to them though, yes you have the right to form your opinion even if it really makes no sense.

Also when everyone else has a different opinion its likely you're the deluded one

Just now, BethanyJerome said:

You call Britney's devout apostles on a closed forum "everyone else"? Delusions of grandeur. :tiffcackle:

what are you even talking about now? :triggered:

Legit ask the song writers Sometimes, Don't Go Knocking On My Door, Quicksand these aren't ****** songs. I'm not denying most Britney songs are ****** or have hidden meanings but none of the ones you keep bringing up do

1 hour ago, BethanyJerome said:

Like I said, there's a surface meaning, and there's a hidden meaning. That was necessary to do in Britney's early days before she was an established brand, because that way it's easier to deny the ****** meaning "it's just about knocking on a wooden door!", "it's just a song!"

Later on it was easier to take risks because she was already "Britney Spears" with a huge following.

For example in till the world ends:

"Let me blow your mind c*ck tonight

I can take it your c*ck no more

never felt like this before

"

So there's a hidden meaning that nobody would ever think of? Wtf... maybe some songs are just about other things... I know,  I know there's nothing else in life but *** right?

Archived