IoI

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

"Sometimes I'm scared of you" - why would she be scared? Is the person abusive? Or maybe it's not the person she's talking about but his "big ****".

"But all I really want is to hold you tight" - so britney ostensibly wants to hug the person, but the ****** choice of words is too strong, and what she's actually saying is "all I really want is my pu$$y to hold your **** tight" and be with it day and night etc. etc.

:zoomzoom::zoomzoom::zoomzoom::zoomzoom:

Cant wait for tomorrow's thread - Everytime is not about a breakup, but it is about having *** Β :zoomzoom:

Everytime I try to fly = she is riding him

I fall = he has a dysfunctionΒ :squintney:

(Not meant to offend anyone)

But seriously, anything can be ****** if you think of it in a certain way. STOP WITH ITΒ :Lshark:

Β 

3 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

There's a difference between accidental ****** interpretation and deliberate ****** insinuation. Keep your delusion at bay.Β :urite:

I don't think your OP was accidental SI. That pretty much was you thinking about Sometimes as a ****** song..... so.....

4 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

Keep your delusion at bay.Β :urite:

Β 

15 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Cant wait for tomorrow's thread - Everytime is not about a breakup, but it is about having *** Β :zoomzoom:

Everytime I try to fly = she is riding him

I fall = he has a dysfunctionΒ :squintney:

(Not meant to offend anyone)

But seriously, anything can be ****** if you think of it in a certain way. STOP WITH ITΒ :Lshark:

Β 

:britdrown::meltdown:Β 

Just now, BethanyJerome said:

So you think Sometimes is an innocent song?!Β :tiffcackle:Β  Β Ignorance is bliss I guess, I wonder why they bleeped "HIT ME" out of the title, it's not like people would even care, right?Β :tiffcackle:

Yeah no, next time I hug my girlfriend, its cuz I wanna **** her and not because I actually love herΒ :messbye:

As for BOMT, "Hit Me" was censored because the label though it could create controversy among the older population due to BDSM. Not that Britney/ the songwriters were thinking of that. Again its deliberate ****** interpretation.Β 

1 hour ago, BethanyJerome said:

"Sometimes I'm scared of you" - why would she be scared? Is the person abusive? Or maybe it's not the person she's talking about but his "big ****".

"But all I really want is to hold you tight" - so britney ostensibly wants to hug the person, but the ****** choice of words is too strong, and what she's actually saying is "all I really want is my pu$$y to hold your **** tight" and be with it day and night etc. etc.

You need helpΒ :gross:

1 hour ago, BethanyJerome said:

Β 

Β 

:girlwhat:

Archived