Top 5 | Britney Jean [Results on OP]

LoanSPW

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, LoanSPW said:

Femme Fatale will start tonight! :)

So fun :) 

I remember when there were the more interactive games on Exhale, but nowadays a game like this is just perfectly fitting.

And I love the way you have with these detailed results with revealing users who voted for TOP 5 songs. It is more than enough :mhm: 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes, the only dance track on that album that hasn't aged like bread. :mattafact:

I can totally see your point. But some people seem to have the McDonalds version. Miraculous to me tbh.

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

It's interesting to see the results. I think it's funny that in casual Exhale conversations some fans always criticize Work ***** as being generic and a terrible single choice and yet it still won. Same way some fans criticized Make Me on Glory and it still won.

I guess Team Britney does know what single choices resonate with her fanbase.

I think it's just because they're singles, people unconsciously vote for them, believing they're good, because they have a video, an image they remember. I mean, Perfume mad it to the list... I thought Til It's Gone was a fan favorite here, I'm surprised it didn't make it (I didn't vote for it though).

I did vote for Work ***** but it was my 4th option. Now That I Found You is still the best song for me :donewithit:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 hours ago, MissDarcy said:

Toi Bad I though I was on time but my vote didn't count.

Surprised no one likes Passenger my #1. 

It's ok

I dont get the hate this album receives. I mean it's obvious it is not her best one but it isn't bad either. Some songs are cool and just because it wasn't what everyone expected doesn't mean it's bad. Ofc some songs are **** like Ear Ache and maybe Tik Tik boom, Chillin with chu is uncomfortable to ear around other people but the rest of the album is good. 

Work ***** became a classic Britney empowering anthem.

Perfume her vocals are so on point, it was the first ballad in so long, yet you hate it?  Like why? I love love it. 

Hold on tight, is a magical mid tempo track, the lyrics and britney's voice are so pleasing to ear. This and Perfume deserved a pure live performance. 

Don't cry is pure nostalgia, you always claim Britney always sings about partying and ***, yet you hate this perfect break up song?  Why? The opening is absolutely beautiful, the lyrics are so relatable, the melody is so sad and touchy. 

Now that I found you & Til it's gone are so empowering, definitely single material and we could have had more iconic performances. 

This album doesn't deserve to be treated like this. It cool to make fun about it but that's not so serious. My only complaint about this album/era is that we didn't get more singles. 

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

@LoanSPW I voted in this poll yet my name wasn't listed under any of the songs I voted for (they were all in the top 5, minus work *****) :byebitch: My results better be counted next time! :lemmetellu:

They were counted! But you said you wanted to changed your vote at some point so your entry was deleted after the points were counted. I didn't know the order of your Top 5 so I didn't included it, as I didn't wanted to make any mistakes. Sorry about that, I'll be more careful next time.

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

They were counted! But you said you wanted to changed your vote at some point so your entry was deleted after the points were counted. I didn't know the order of your Top 5 so I didn't included it, as I didn't wanted to make any mistakes. Sorry about that, I'll be more careful next time.

Omg no worries! :brit: You're awesone for doing this! I'll be the one that doesn't make a mistake next time! :queenflopga:

Archived