Top 5 | Britney Jean [Results on OP]

LoanSPW

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

#5 – DON’T CRY (142 Points)

britney-jean-album-cover-britney-spears-

#1 : Girl On The Moon, breaktheiceofmrv, Margaery, Showdownitz, -OnMyRadar-, IonutM, Gemma Teller, Ryu, BoyToySoldier, Psuedonym

#2 : $elfish, Circuit, LostInAnImage, Itachi, nels64, fucknfurter, emand720, ILearnedFromTheBest, "I Always Sing Live!"

#3 : In_the_zone, Brichney., JustLoveBritney, maquisl, PokemonSpears, idkidk25, weheartbritney, BethanyJerome, Novaaa

#4 : Mystical78, Robert M, Bees2thehunney, mauureee, Chaoscontrol, CripplerCrossface, Michaelgiftos, jamesedward94

#5 : rhaul, Silentlooker, Daxx, Alexanda, neel21, 3isacharm, Tetris, One of a Kind, Sokka, Lolo., Shadow., Makemeooh, Iexpectyouto

TASTE LOST

Guest Diamond Horse

I would love to see the full detailed results

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz @LoanSPW ??????? It would be wildly interesting!

TBH, I don't even have a strong top 5 from this album, so I don't remember exactly how I voted.

1 Hold On Tight

2 Perfume

3 Work *****

I am sure Til It's Gone was there too.

and maybe Brightest Morning Star cause I sometimes enjoy the acoustic :moorangu: Not sure though.

1 hour ago, LoanSPW said:

#5 – DON’T CRY (142 Points)

britney-jean-album-cover-britney-spears-

#1 : Girl On The Moon, breaktheiceofmrv, Margaery, Showdownitz, -OnMyRadar-, IonutM, Gemma Teller, Ryu, BoyToySoldier, Psuedonym

#2 : $elfish, Circuit, LostInAnImage, Itachi, nels64, fucknfurter, emand720, ILearnedFromTheBest, "I Always Sing Live!"

#3 : In_the_zone, Brichney., JustLoveBritney, maquisl, PokemonSpears, idkidk25, weheartbritney, BethanyJerome, Novaaa

#4 : Mystical78, Robert M, Bees2thehunney, mauureee, Chaoscontrol, CripplerCrossface, Michaelgiftos, jamesedward94

#5 : rhaul, Silentlooker, Daxx, Alexanda, neel21, 3isacharm, Tetris, One of a Kind, Sokka, Lolo., Shadow., Makemeooh, Iexpectyouto

Fifth place?!?!?!? Such an injustice :bpo:

Guest Diamond Horse

But then again, I keep thinking... What if I myself gave 1 point to CWU?!

With my 4th and 5th place nothing is certain and sometimes I like CWU :moorangu: I think it is genial and cringeworthy at the same time. I REALLY DO. There are few songs like this.

BTW I gifted my friend a copy of BJ and she said that it is interesting and every day she finds a new favorite :gloria: And she is not at all into Britney or pop music!

One day I wanted to confirm with her if she was honest saying what I just referred to above. I asked if she perhaps does not like this album in reality. She looked at me with the face saying that it is unfair I ask such question and said "No, I like it." :moorangu: 

It's interesting to see the results. I think it's funny that in casual Exhale conversations some fans always criticize Work ***** as being generic and a terrible single choice and yet it still won. Same way some fans criticized Make Me on Glory and it still won.

I guess Team Britney does know what single choices resonate with her fanbase.

2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

It's interesting to see the results. I think it's funny that in casual Exhale conversations some fans always criticize Work ***** as being generic and a terrible single choice and yet it still won. Same way some fans criticized Make Me on Glory and it still won.

I guess Team Britney does know what single choices resonate with her fanbase.

If it wasn't for work ***** I wouldn't have lost weight. It's one of the most motivating work out songs ever :mattafact:

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

If it wasn't for work ***** I wouldn't have lost weight. It's one of the most motivating work out songs ever :mattafact:

It really is! But I just figured based on what I read here that it wasn't going to place as high as it did, especially #1 :)

Ps: congrats on the weightloss!

Guest Diamond Horse

Work ***** is so popular that in some corner of my mind it is even uncool to give it a third place that I gave it. just being brutally honest about it (my instinct to want to be different)

I guess lately I haven't appreciated this song too much. but yeah I still think it is phenomenal.

1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

I would love to see the full detailed results

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz @LoanSPW ??????? It would be wildly interesting!

TBH, I don't even have a strong top 5 from this album, so I don't remember exactly how I voted.

1 Hold On Tight

2 Perfume

3 Work *****

I am sure Til It's Gone was there too.

and maybe Brightest Morning Star cause I sometimes enjoy the acoustic :moorangu: Not sure though.

it honestly would take me to much time to make that, so no sorry... :moorangu:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, LoanSPW said:

it honestly would take me to much time to make that, so no sorry... :moorangu:

I understand :mhm: And then you would kinda have the obligation or expectation with you that you should always do it :moorangu: 

Archived