Verbally attacked for listening to Britney :(

esslovesbrit

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I am so sorry for you. You don't listen to Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know, Lucky, Stronger, From the Bottom of my Broken Heart, Crazy, Sometimes, I Will Be There. Listen to it. Teen Pop is Britney is an iconic Britney.

I don’t get why those albums get trashed on here, they have some great ballads :lemmetellu:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
13 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I am so sorry for you. You don't listen to Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know, Lucky, Stronger, From the Bottom of my Broken Heart, Crazy, Sometimes, I Will Be There. Listen to it. Teen Pop is Britney is an iconic Britney.

I've listened to the singles tho. Yesterday on the bus I decided to listen to BOMT (the album) but I listened to the singles first and then Soda Pop and I was having the time of my life:tiffcackle: Then after soda I remember one of my bops and changed song and then forgot to come back. FTBOMBH is amazing. Regarding OIDIA I think I've listened to a few tracks but yeah it's about time I give those two albums a full listen. Have you bought all her albums?

4 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I've listened to the singles tho. Yesterday on the bus I decided to listen to BOMT (the album) but I listened to the singles first and then Soda Pop and I was having the time of my life:tiffcackle: Then after soda I remember one of my bops and changed song and then forgot to come back. FTBOMBH is amazing. Regarding OIDIA I think I've listened to a few tracks but yeah it's about time I give those two albums a full listen. Have you bought all her albums?

No I don't have any albums of hers. I just stream. Do you?

13 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t get why those albums get trashed on here, they have some great ballads :lemmetellu:

they get trashed by the children on here who don't know how to judge an album by the year it was released in. Her first two albums are extremely strong pop albums considering the years they were released in.

7 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

wat. 

29 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

No I don't have any albums of hers. I just stream. Do you?

I've got all of them in physical and ITZ, Blackout, Circus, FF, BJ & Glory on itunes too.

31 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

they get trashed by the children on here who don't know how to judge an album by the year it was released in. Her first two albums are extremely strong pop albums considering the years they were released in.

wat. 

Just to make sure y'all read properly, I don't hate the albums, have never heard them as they didn't seem really interesting.

What I said was that after being a fan for 3/4 years, yesterday I realised it's about time to go give BOMT a listen, I heard the singles (I already knew them) then I was starting to play the tracks, I played Soda Pop and I was jamming to it in the bus. Then I changed the song to some other singer cause I was really feeling like listening to that song and forgot to come back to hear the rest of BOMT. But I'll soon catch up.

Hi guys,

I just want to thank each of you for your kind words. It honestly really does make me feel better. I wish I could actually say that I would do some of the things you guys have a suggested but I just don't have it in me. It' s not that I'm weak but rather, I do not like confrontation. To be honest, when he hit the roof of my car and said what he said to me, I did not know how to act or what to say. It was as if my body and brain shut down on me. Since Saturday, I've been driving around with my music turned down. I just honestly never want to feel that way again. 

A few of you asked where I live. I live in Schaumburg, a suburb right outside of Chicago, IL. All the guys here are your typical alpha males who listen to rap and whatever. People like myself are the minority. 

On 2017-07-23 at 11:49 PM, Edge Of Leaving said:

Feel sorry about that, it's pretty sad that they felt the need to bully you, but that was because you had something that they didn't. Trust me, bullying only happens when people feel like they're below. Plus I'm sure karma hit back on them. 

Preach it sis :otears:

Archived