Verbally attacked for listening to Britney :(

esslovesbrit

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, avaaa said:

Every straight guy thinks pop music especially pop music maken by female artist is trash but I always caught them listening :tiffcackle:

One day I was looking at my straight friends playlist and I saw Britney but he always says "Naah I hate pop music its trash you guys have no taste" ***** then explain me why is Britney on your playlist :outwithit:

And if all these people doesn't listen pop music how it gets so many streams :wyd:

I mean I call other's music taste trash too but I am not obsessed over their taste  I'm just joking I don't actually care :urite:

I bet he said it is for my girlfriend :urite:

I caught one too, he was lying about songs and another friend i had was asking "Where did you get that songs?" and he was saying me.

But in fact i never had music on my phone to that time.

Such a

:mattafact:

19 hours ago, Dynasty said:

After he hit your car roof i would have literally opened the door so hard and slammed it into his entire body, and tell him to try and hit the ******* car roof again while he's on the ground in pain. One thing i hate the most is how "straight" dudes think gays will get scared right away if approached aggressively because they have a stereotype gays are all "girly" and scared. The main reason i started working out was not to be more attractive to other dudes, or to have ppl compliment me, literally and i mean this, the main AND ONLY reason i started working out is so the next time a "straight badass" comes to me cuz he thinks hes stronger only cuz im gay, i ll be able to beat his **** *** up and teach him a lesson, and by that save a lot of other gay boys the trouble. Which is what happened 4 times ;) if you ask me you should do the same, and so should every gay dude in this world. Its our right to defend ourselves against oppressors and aggressors :mhm: 

joining hapkido which is a martial art and focuses on joking locks, and making people your ******* wherever you go works

I’ve heard:urite:

it’s terrible What happened, but tbh, you should’ve gotten out of the car and bitchslapped him, and said something to the effect of «you just got sucker punched by a love»

no jk

:urite:

no but tbf I’ve never understood why people have the need to do something like that, as you’re music taste won’t necessarily change because of an idiot *******

7 hours ago, Connor Walsh said:

We are not different. We're human. :outwithit:

Humans? Yeah. But different because our perspectives of life are different, our passion, our vision, our sensibility, our tolerance is a thing that straight dudes like the guys who attacked the OP don't have. And don't say this is not how it is, because unfortunetly it is reality. Maybe is not your reality or mine, but we can't say that for other people.

I got your point and you're right. I wish one day we can say there's no diference, but what can we say about that while Chechnya's governement (for example) is hunting and killing gay people in 2017 because they are "different"?

Sometime ago in my country, a video of men brutally beating and doing horrible things to a tranvestite (I don't know the exactly term in english, its not my first language) named Dandara went viral on Facebook, Whatsapp and such. They beat her to the point she was bleeding a lot, they left the place and she was there in the  street crying and asking for help and while a lot of people was watching since the begining or passed by, nobody helped. The guys came back and took her to somewhere else and she was never seen alive anymore. Brazilian Human Rights Ministery statistics says that every 25 hours a LGBT person is killed here.

Horrible things happen in this world because society see us as "different", thats why the LGBTQ community exists. I'm not trying to put you down or something, it's not my intention at all, I'm just showing my point of view around the subject

These people have issues with their masculinity clearly. For some reason they get a sense of purpose out of life for calling women '*******', homosexuals 'Faggots' and they're probably racist too. these kind of people have no IQ, no self worth, and think the only way they can gain status within their peer group is to insult and mock the people around them, all because they cant gain status through conventional means. 

I hope you're OK, I used to get bullied as a child and teen for listening to Britney. It didn't help that I hit 13 in 2011 which is around the time not many people liked her and thought she was still crazy. Just remember that this behaviour is rare, and it'll probably never happen again. Stay strong :bigkiss:

I'll be blasting disc 2 of Glory: Japan Tour Edition with my windows open today in honour of you.

Imma go full 'f.a.g.g.o.t' (:bey::BBMAney::dontcare:) and play pretty much everything pre-ITZ :hahayea:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
6 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

what's your favorite Britney song btw?

Well it changes from time to time but right now I'd say Get Back, yours?

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

These people have issues with their masculinity clearly. For some reason they get a sense of purpose out of life for calling women '*******', homosexuals 'Faggots' and they're probably racist too. these kind of people have no IQ, no self worth, and think the only way they can gain status within their peer group is to insult and mock the people around them, all because they cant gain status through conventional means. 

I hope you're OK, I used to get bullied as a child and teen for listening to Britney. It didn't help that I hit 13 in 2011 which is around the time not many people liked her and thought she was still crazy. Just remember that this behaviour is rare, and it'll probably never happen again. Stay strong :bigkiss:

I'll be blasting disc 2 of Glory: Japan Tour Edition with my windows open today in honour of you.

Imma go full 'f.a.g.g.o.t' (:bey::BBMAney::dontcare:) and play pretty much everything pre-ITZ :hahayea:

I like you:blaughing:

4 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Well it changes from time to time but right now I'd say Get Back, yours?

I just listened to Get Back :bop: a BOP but yeah it changes from time to time but right now it's either Shadow or Get Naked (I Got a Plan) the production in that song is so good 

5 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I just listened to Get Back :bop: a BOP but yeah it changes from time to time but right now it's either Shadow or Get Naked (I Got a Plan) the production in that song is so good 

Like both but they're not my favorites. I'm getting Showdown vibes, havent heard that anthem in months. Britney has a lot of tracks which she could put in a new album and release all of them as singles.

5 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Like both but they're not my favorites. I'm getting Showdown vibes, havent heard that anthem in months. Britney has a lot of tracks which she could put in a new album and release all of them as singles.

Showdown is a bop too. That whole album is a masterpiece, her best. I mean Early Mornin', The Hook Up, Outrageous. She should do something like that. She makes such good music. I listen to ITZ and Glory every day. What's your favorite album from her?

4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Showdown is a bop too. That whole album is a masterpiece, her best. I mean Early Mornin', The Hook Up, Outrageous. She should do something like that. She makes such good music. I listen to ITZ and Glory every day. What's your favorite album from her?

Omg The Hook Up is going off and it's officially my favorite now:ahhh:

Favorite album has to be ITZ, that akbum was going to be huge, she would release at least Boom Boom and Outrageous, imagine their music videos... but knee injury happened. What's your favorite album?

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Omg The Hook Up is going off and it's officially my favorite now:ahhh:

Favorite album has to be ITZ, that akbum was going to be huge, she would release at least Boom Boom and Outrageous, imagine their music videos... but knee injury happened. What's your favorite album?

That album was still huge right? I mean it had Toxic.:outwithit: it could have been bigger but I still look at the ITZ era as a full era. But my favorite would have to be ITZ or Glory. They are both such good albums. I like Blackout too but I like ITZ and Glory better. All her albums are good actually. BJ may be her worst but I really like Don't Cry :myjam:

11 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

That album was still huge right? I mean it had Toxic.:outwithit: it could have been bigger but I still look at the ITZ era as a full era. But my favorite would have to be ITZ or Glory. They are both such good albums. I like Blackout too but I like ITZ and Glory better. All her albums are good actually. BJ may be her worst but I really like Don't Cry :myjam:

Yeah it was still big and iconic. Don't Cry is also my favorite song from BJ, I love it. I'll start a thread son about Britney's album trinity so start thinking which 3 are your favorite. But yeah I love Glory too, Just Like Me and Just Luv Me are masterpieces. The album is full of bops, the only song i can't stand is the annoying crap called if im dancing.

4 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Yeah it was still big and iconic. Don't Cry is also my favorite song from BJ, I love it. I'll start a thread son about Britney's album trinity so start thinking which 3 are your favorite. But yeah I love Glory too, Just Like Me and Just Luv Me are masterpieces. The album is full of bops, the only song i can't stand is the annoying crap called if im dancing.

I kinda like If I'm Dancing and as much as I hate to admit I bop to Private Show. :blurp: but yeah I like everything from Glory really. I love What You Need because it sounded like she had fun with that song. Her only album that I really haven't listened to fully is Britney. Anticipating is a bop tho :CPKney:

14 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I kinda like If I'm Dancing and as much as I hate to admit I bop to Private Show. :blurp: but yeah I like everything from Glory really. I love What You Need because it sounded like she had fun with that song. Her only album that I really haven't listened to fully is Britney. Anticipating is a bop tho :CPKney:

I haven't listened to her first 2:Lshark: Britney is one of her best.

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I haven't listened to her first 2:Lshark: Britney is one of her best.

I am so sorry for you. You don't listen to Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know, Lucky, Stronger, From the Bottom of my Broken Heart, Crazy, Sometimes, I Will Be There. Listen to it. Teen Pop is Britney is an iconic Britney.

Archived