Verbally attacked for listening to Britney :(

esslovesbrit

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
16 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Is it awkward between you guys sometimes or was it a mutual breakup?

No it ain't awkward anymore but it's an interesting story. One day I'll tell you, how old are u btw?

11 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

16 we had a convo before.  I just changed my username.

I'm 16 too. Who were u? I'm scared:calculating:

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Britneyfan1334 I changed it like yesterday when I found out you could actually change your user.

Ohhhhhhhh :dead:

The one created who poll about who rejected Britney?

Sorry to hear this from you baby :( but don't let that bother you, those boys were saying that cause they're insecure, hiding, ashamed of themselves and took it out on you. And not just because of listening to Britney, but it could've been any female pop singer. It's 2017, we live in a world where people are more open minded and people like him are afraid of the future or what is to come. And I HATE the word ^@**$%. I ******* HATE IT when someone say it, especially someone who is in my generation, because they should know better. And the world will rise, together in unity. So baby, forget about those silly stupid guys and blasting your music and if something like that happens again, be humble, classy, sassy, and witty about it, or................

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

:moorangu: 

i hope you feel better baby, cause I loves my Putanas :kiss: 

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I never created a poll on here :calculating:

This is so confusing:calculating: What did we talk about? I remember ur username but I'd swear u were that one who thought Nicki refused to be on Slumber Party (lol) and then created a poll... wrong person I see...

25 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

This is so confusing:calculating: What did we talk about? I remember ur username but I'd swear u were that one who thought Nicki refused to be on Slumber Party (lol) and then created a poll... wrong person I see...

I said I was a straight guy that likes Britney in a thread that I forgot and then you said same and then we started talking about how we became Britney fans. 

51 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I said I was a straight guy that likes Britney in a thread that I forgot and then you said same and then we started talking about how we became Britney fans. 

Ohh I remember you now, you were cool. Let me know next time u change your username tho:Lshark:

23 hours ago, esslovesbrit said:

He looked at me and said "you know that music is for faggots, right? What a ******* pu$$y. Turn that **** off. No one wants to hear it." He then pushed the roof of my car and yelled out "******* faggots and their music" to his friends.

:lemmetellu:  animal

Every straight guy thinks pop music especially pop music maken by female artist is trash but I always caught them listening :tiffcackle:

One day I was looking at my straight friends playlist and I saw Britney but he always says "Naah I hate pop music its trash you guys have no taste" ***** then explain me why is Britney on your playlist :outwithit:

And if all these people doesn't listen pop music how it gets so many streams :wyd:

I mean I call other's music taste trash too but I am not obsessed over their taste  I'm just joking I don't actually care :urite:

Archived