Verbally attacked for listening to Britney :(

esslovesbrit

4 hours ago, Losio said:

Omg thats crazy, dont think too much of it though lol.

One time my mom was listening to some song in the car and apparently some guy next to her didnt like it. He followed her for 30 minutes and shouted at her to turn it off and my mom only turned it louder.

Then she stopped and the guy got out of his car and my mom got her bat and swung it towards his leg and then drove away lmaooooo and yes this really happened.

Your mom sounds like a badass:OMGney:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You shouldn't feel sorry or become reserved about your music because of those rats. Srsly keep doing your thing, blast and enjoy the music, nobody gets to tell you what to do. 

And if you feel like people are disgusted, or are mocking you bc of it, turn up the music even more to piss them off. that's what I'd do ;) 

I'm very sorry to hear this happened to you. It's a fear of mine if I'm being honest. I love to blast my music, regardless of what it is, when I'm driving and I've got some funny looks blasting Oops I Did It Again when I had GH:MP on rotation. 

You cant let this change who you are or what you do, however. Defiance and confidence in who you are means the homophobes don't win. Be you and be safe.

They probable have private Britney playlist on their Spotify so they can listen to her in private . Everyone listen to Britney that's how they know most of her hits . They even know the lyrics and when they laugh at you it's to fullfil their insecurities 

I dont think its even Britney. Stupid people always think that guys listening to female singers are gay. Even if you were, so what? That doesnt make you less of a person, if anything, it proved how backwards and idiotic they are. Where do you live though?

10 hours ago, One Of a Kind said:

Those guy didn't insult you just because you were listening to Britney. They insulted you because they'e insecure and immature little boys who want to look big in front of their equally stupid friends. Seriously, what kind of grown adult goes around judging others for what music they may like or don't like. You do you honey and don't let these ******** get you down. It's 2017 and they're using such disgusting slurs as f@ggot as an insult, they have no right to judge anyone else. If Britney makes you happy, no one else has the right to take that away from you.

Nobody knows make me, so if he knew what it was, he's probably not that different from you aside from his evident insecurity. Just take to heart the message that britney sends us- be happy, strong, confident, know that you're never alone, and that you can get back up when you're knocked down. 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

That was disgusting of them. As someone else said, none of the p*ssys would have been so brave had they been alone.

Regarding the looks, I think we all get them, in school I always got weird looks from people whenever I listened to one of her songs, people wouldn't start fights with me or anything cause they knew that I wasn't one to mess with/gay but they always seemed shocked... I remember during the first week when I moved into my school, someone asked 'Why are you looking up articles about Britney Spears?' with a confused face, that's when I started noticing that people were against Britney.

This isn't the case for ALL female pop singers, it depends, people in my school think it's cool listening to Katy Perry but the situation is different if we're talking about Britney/Gaga. I stopped listening to her in front of other people, not because any of them scared me lol, but because it's kind of embarassing. Britney could change that but we all know how the situation is atm. I mean Beyonce lately has been becoming cooler, until 2013 she wasn't cool but I'm starting to notice some changes in that, BECAUSE she works her *** off.

5 hours ago, neel21 said:

I wish I could say the same for my country.....It's a sad situation here and stereotypes are encouraged wayyy too much here

But is it just me or is it really easier for a feminin guy? In my experience they expect something like that, they just don't notice the more masculin guys or even think they are straight...

Happenend to me from time to time.

Sometimes it is funny tho.

Archived