I cant believe it, all my friends say that Britney is

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Godllory said:

Why he isn't? 

Because she isn't, A, and B, he's the same one who flipped his **** about Britney's political stance and went on a rant and rave about political ideologies yesterday. I don't believe a word out of his mouth. But I suppose at least he went back to making pointless threads rather than trying to start crap with other members, so good for him. 

18 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Because she isn't, A, and B, he's the same one who flipped his **** about Britney's political stance and went on a rant and rave about political ideologies yesterday. I don't believe a word out of his mouth. But I suppose at least he went back to making pointless threads rather than trying to start crap with other members, so good for him. 

Ok its political bullshit. It was unnecessary. :outwithit:

But.. 

Him's friends can not think like that? What the hell is that?  It doesn't make it the registered queen but people can think as they want. :squintney:

Just now, Godllory said:

Ok its political bullshit. It was unnecessary. :outwithit:

But.. 

Him's friends can not think like that? What the hell is that?  It doesn't make it the registered queen but people can think as they want. :squintney:

They can think whatever they please, as can I, and I believe this was just trying for a hit thread. Not sorry. I posted my piece and intended to leave the thread. If you guys choose to believe it, cool. :walkonby:

8 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

They can think whatever they please, as can I, and I believe this was just trying for a hit thread. Not sorry. I posted my piece and intended to leave the thread. If you guys choose to believe it, cool. :walkonby:

Well then. :quirkney:

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

King of pop - Michael Jackson 

Queen of pop - Madonna 

Princess of pop - Britney Spears 

Prince of pop - Justin Timberlake 

I agree with everything but the Justin part. Justin Timberlake being the prince of pop isn't recognized as the other three, in fact I've never heard it on any awards show or something important. I think the prince of pop has to emerge yet.

4 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Why are you so obssesed with me? I dont even know who you are nor care enough to know, please just stay out of my threads and strop spreading negativity against me, IF the mods dont take away nor lock my threads then why do you believe you have the rights to discuss what i can or can not post? Also i literally only enter this forum twice a month or something like that.

You are reported for personal harrasment

You are reported for personal harrasment.

4 minutes ago, crawi said:

Why are you so obssesed with me? I dont even know who you are nor care enough to know, please just stay out of my threads and strop spreading negativity against me, IF the mods dont take away nor lock my threads then why do you believe you have the rights to discuss what i can or can not post? Also i literally only enter this forum twice a month or something like that.

You are reported for personal harrasment

You are reported for personal harrasment.

....I've posted in only two of your threads and ignored the rest, so how am I obsessed with you? :weirdmeout: I don't care what you post, I just don't believe you and I stated that when someone else asked me about it. You can report me all you want, I literally did nothing but express an opinion about something you posted. 

Archived