The 'Not A Girl' version you didn't know you needed in your life !

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Where are the additional scenes from? Some of these shots aren’t in the official video :calculating:

Well, there were three versions of the Not A Girl video. One of them used strictly deleted shots plus scenes from the movie. :calculating:

They were released probably in the official Crossroads DVD. :mhm:

Some of these alternate versions are on youtube and similar sites. 

image.gif

9 hours ago, Calilove1 said:

I wish she'd sing this live still even if it doesn't fit her anymore personally it's still so good sounding with her voice.

she performs slave without cutting the "ı know ı may be young but ı've got feelings too", "always saying little girl don't step into the club" etc so she can perform nagnyaw too, but ı don't want her to include any ballads in her setlists because she won't sing them and it is really cringy to see her lipping ballads.

18 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

she performs slave without cutting the "ı know ı may be young but ı've got feelings too", "always saying little girl don't step into the club" etc so she can perform nagnyaw too, but ı don't want her to include any ballads in her setlists because she won't sing them and it is really cringy to see her lipping ballads.

yes i agree thats why i said sing this live 

Archived