MDNA Tour was edited by Epix as well..

okiobspears

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

ever since the Sticky & Sweet Tour, all her tour films have been OVER edited, same with the showtime verson of Rebel Heart.

All the editing takes away the feeling that you're reliving a concert...it's much more starting to feel like watching a regular movie with a soundtrack...........

Angles are great, but changing them every 10 seconds is just good for nothing

10 seconds? I'd say 1 second.. The cuts are so fast you can't focus on anything :moorangu:

1 hour ago, Popeye said:

Femme Fatale was really well filmed and edited stop hating . Madonna looked fan made . Y'all just hating cuz it's a stupid trend on exhale .The dancing wasn't the best , but it didn'T looked cheap like Madonna'S

please watch the mdna tour first before your are talking about your 'fanmade' ****. its deff better edited then the ff tour, so please STFU :wyd:

2 hours ago, Wouszz said:

please watch the mdna tour first before your are talking about your 'fanmade' ****. its deff better edited then the ff tour, so please STFU :wyd:

I did in fact some footage looked like they were filmed on an iPhone

18 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I am sure she was forced to do the FFT, and the DVD was a lame attempt of her team to make money

Receipts she was forced? :whitney: Also do you think britney wasn't paid? :whitney: Im sure she happily accepted the money for her half assed lazy tour that she didn't need to do :whitney:

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Receipts she was forced? :whitney: Also do you think britney wasn't paid? :whitney: Im sure she happily accepted the money for her half assed lazy tour that she didn't need to do :whitney:

THIS

I'm sure she wasn't crying at all when she received her money :girlwhat:

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Of course Britney was paid. But her general attitude throughout the tour was proof at least to me, that she did not want to be on that tour. That's why I didn't go see her, I don't think her heart was into it like POM. I mean of course she obviously was under contract and there are things she has to do rather than want to do. And money could be a tricky thing, because it entices you to do things that you might not want to do. Not blaming her for that, she's human.

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

Of course Britney was paid. But her general attitude throughout the tour was proof at least to me, that she did not want to be on that tour. That's why I didn't go see her, I don't think her heart was into it like POM. I mean of course she obviously was under contract and there are things she has to do rather than want to do. And money could be a tricky thing, because it entices you to do things that you might not want to do. Not blaming her for that, she's human.

This doesn't prove she was forced though, she didn't need to tour and if she didn't want to she could've said something but ofc she would see dollar signs.  she isn't a slave and im sure her team would put her wellbeing first, if she wasn't ready to tour they wouldn't have let her

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

This doesn't prove she was forced though, she didn't need to tour and if she didn't want to she could've said something but ofc she would see dollar signs.  she isn't a slave and im sure her team would put her wellbeing first, if she wasn't ready to tour they wouldn't have let her

I don't know the details of her contract, but no matter if you are Britney or Michael Jackson, it's not always as easy as saying no. She is not a slave, but she has said in past interviews how she let people walked all over her and she let people made decisions for her because she is a people pleaser.

Of course we can't know for sure, because we are not her, but that's my personal opinion and what I see and gather from the FFT and now looking at old videos from that era. 

Her attitude change before the album and after the album, the sound was a different vibe from what she described before releasing the album. I think her original ideas was similat to Dont Keep Me Waiting, until her label (or team who knows) changed the direction of the album. And after this happened, her excitement changed. Do you remember the interviews in Europe? She did not want to be there.

So yeah, we might not have scientific facts proving that she was forced, but that's just how what I feel and what it looks like.

However the past is the past and I am glad we have a much happier and healthier Britney, both mentally and emotionally and that she was able to release an album with her vision and ideas. 

11 hours ago, JanetSpears said:

also you all seem to 4get FFT was going to be filmed over seas ... until the last min when they knew they would not be shipping props :tiffcackle: so they rushed filmed the last Canada shows

11 hours ago, JanetSpears said:

also you all seem to 4get FFT was going to be filmed over seas ... until the last min when they knew they would not be shipping props :tiffcackle: so they rushed filmed the last Canada shows

Madonna found a way to travel that stage around the world, with three biggest screens in the world until then, yet Britney can't even bring the ******* guitar or the wings for Everytime to a continent. Cheap *** team needs to wake up. Their money hungry attitude isn't cute anymore. 

Archived