MDNA Tour was edited by Epix as well..

okiobspears

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GaSt said:

Madonna was involved in the editing of that tour

Sometimes I hope Brit Brit could be as ambitious as Madonna when it comes to her career.. Madonna acted, danced, sang so much on that stage. Meanwhile, Britney couldn't wait for the drum to do the backbend right in time in MATM at POM just so she could have her water faster.

1 hour ago, okiobspears said:

Sometimes I hope Brit Brit could be as ambitious as Madonna when it comes to her career.. Madonna acted, danced, sang so much on that stage. Meanwhile, Britney couldn't wait for the drum to do the backbend right in time in MATM at POM just so she could have her water faster.

Yeah Madonna is a true artist - involved in every aspect of her career. Britney mostly takes the easy road =\

Britney was very involved in the past in what we got to see, nowadays she is more involved in the creating process like every writer has said about her. Glory was truly her ideas, her vision, etc. It's ok that her priorities have changed.

I don't blame her for not being involved in that Epix DVD though, I am sure she was forced to do the FFT, and the DVD was a lame attempt of her team to make money, maybe it was part of the deal. The show was broadcasted in Epix as well.

Wrong. Epix had completely no hands in the editing of either concert. Epix is just the platform both artists used to premiere the shows and epix got a production credit.  The shows were directed and edited by a team of each artists choice and the finished product was delivered to epix. Blame the respective directors/editors. 

3 hours ago, onyx09 said:

Wrong. Epix had completely no hands in the editing of either concert. Epix is just the platform both artists used to premiere the shows and epix got a production credit.  The shows were directed and edited by a team of each artists choice and the finished product was delivered to epix. Blame the respective directors/editors. 

THIS. Epix has nothing to do with the editing.. 

8 minutes ago, Rico. said:

This tour is amazing, LIC clearly didn't deserve to have similar audiences ngl

btw I saw many Madonna fans complain about this editing though^^ 

Yes, in my opinion the editing wasn't that great.. If you watch the blu-ray you can see difference (in terms of video quality) between camera angles, for example one shot is in crystal clear HD and the other avarage HD.. That's because it was filmed all around the world but professional cameras were involved only in the Miami shows, the others were filmed just for the screens in the arena and the cameras weren't great as the ones that were used in Miami.. Plus the audio was overedited with an annoying fake crowd noise and they added a random Instagram filter to the video.. The Rebel Heart Tour was filmed all around the world as well, but the result is better.

ever since the Sticky & Sweet Tour, all her tour films have been OVER edited, same with the showtime verson of Rebel Heart.

All the editing takes away the feeling that you're reliving a concert...it's much more starting to feel like watching a regular movie with a soundtrack...........

Angles are great, but changing them every 10 seconds is just good for nothing

Archived