I need HELP educating some friends about Godney

BreatheMe

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

Oh, sis, we're already going in deep, I see. And I'm laughing, because it does, yes. :umomg:

(I can already tell you that-- it was Larry, with some extensions glued and weaved into his own hair, cleaning Godney's feet. I mean, come on, has to be.)

And deaf to his pleas of "this just isn't working," Britney ordered him to continue, affirming, "this is cool."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, rhaul said:

Yes, THAT'S the tea. I think people nowadays just rely on Instagram followers, YouTube views.. They generally think about what's hot at the moment and don't appreciate anything else.. So if a new pop act makes a random song that has success and gets millions of views BAM they think it's bigger than Michael Jackson.. It's like comparing Shape Of You to Thriller.. Shape Of You is a good song for 2017 but nothing groundbreaking/innovative.. Wake up people. I'm so tired of the gp :byebitch:

The fu!king delusion :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

What's wrong with this generation tbh? Honestly, sometimes i have no words. How can we be witnessing this kind of stupidity?:wontcry:

This is so so sad.

20 hours ago, rhaul said:

Anyway, if your friend likes Selena Gomez he should listen to some tracks off Glory: Invitation, Just Luv Me, Change Your Mind, DYWCO.. I think he will appreciate the sound. 

:mhm: Actually, GLORY started all for them

They were like, omg she's sounds so "current":byebitch:

But yeah, glory slays

18 hours ago, JP9101 said:

TELL THEM >>

WHY SHE IS A LEGEND> SHE WAS THE FEMININE MICHAEL JACKSON, EVERY GIRL WANTED TO BE BRITNEY AND SHE WAS THE DEFINITION OF POP STAR :sobbing:

WHY WOULD THEY STAN HER> SHE IS STILL MAKING GOOD MUSIC 

SHOW THEM GLORY, FEMME FATALE, AND ALIEN :lemmetellu:

:yesplease: Fu!king legend , thank you so much.

On 7/17/2017 at 8:47 PM, DMVofficial said:

:wyd: but Selena's last album had enough cultural impact to even influence britney herself 

working with the same producers, writers... DYWCO would fit perfectly on revival. sounds pretty impactful to me 

Revival had A LOT of impact actually. Nobody in pop was doing "Moody Pop" until Good For You came out. After that, everyone starting doing similar songs. Lets not downplay what Selena accomplished for herself with that album. Ever since that album, everyone in the industry has been paying attention to her musically. She proved herself to be the one to watch out for out of the new girls. She was the dark horse. Bad Liar got RAVE reviews from all the snooty music critics in the industry. Which is amazing considering the song commercially is a flop and radio doesn't appreciate it. But music critics are eating that song up.

• 2 months later...
On 7/17/2017 at 2:28 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Do you want to show off the hits, or show off her artistry/vocals?

Hits Playlist:

1. Baby
  2. Crazy
  3. Oops
  4. Stronger
  5. Slave
  6. Overprotected
  7. Boys
  8. MATM
  9. Toxic
  10. Everytime
  11. Gimme More