I need HELP educating some friends about Godney

BreatheMe

So i have 3 friends that are younger than me, between 19 and 23  i think, they are fans of all the basicness  now days:gross:.

Anyways they're asking me why they should stan or even respect (At least) her legacy. And i'm super excited because they seem to be really interested in her life:calculating:plus they love me, and they want to get to know me better:crying11:

Two guys (One is gay) and one girl. They're even asking me about her impact and stuff while theyre in school, like, omg:omg:

I want to show them the best interviews, documentaries (such FTR) etc. in order to make a "timeline" so they can fall in love with her,  it doesn matter if the videos are from radar 17, i want them to see everything :outwithit:  Can you guys help me with let's say a "playlist" to show them?

So PLEASE, help me EDUCATE these ******* so they can have their account here on EXHELL:queenriri:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show them receipts of her success: her multiples Icon, LIfetime Achievement, Millenium etc awards; her achievements (3 #1 single on 3 different decades, rejuvenating Las Vegas's Strip, 200M records sold ww...)

Show them the ABC Special

Show them some 2007 crazy paparazzi pics when she was the #1 celebrity on the planet

Show them current icons (Adele, 1D, Kartrash, Justin Bieber, Selena, Taylor etc) praising her

:flawlessbye:

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I really don't understand how someone can be in their early 20s and not recognize Britney Spears or her impact in the music business. Do your friends live under a rock? :outwithit:

IKR , i mean, they do know her, but tried to ignore her i guess, because of the "uncool" ****.

The guy who is 19 is the one thats so contaminated by the "current" acts. I once heard him saying Selena was the princess of pop and even compared her with MADONNA, that's when i was like :girlwhat: ENOUGH :byebitch:

I would start at the ITZ era. Everything before then is very cheesy. The only exceptions would be her '00 and '01 VMA performances. You definitely need to show them the '03 VMA's and just explain the magnitude of the performance. It'd be like if Selena and Miley kissed Britney on stage today, but also mention how the LGBTQA+ community was so underrepresented in the early 00's so this was such an iconic moment and a sign of the times. 

Also emphasize how YOUNG she was when she started her career. She was only 21 when she kissed Madonna. For comparison, Ariana Grande is 24 and Taylor Swift is 27 and they've yet to have anything nearly as iconic. 

33 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

So i have 3 friends that are younger than me, between 19 and 23  i think, they are fans of all the basicness  now days:gross:.

Anyways they're asking me why they should stan or even respect (At least) her legacy. And i'm super excited because they seem to be really interested in her life:calculating:plus they love me, and they want to get to know me better:crying11:

Two guys (One is gay) and one girl. They're even asking me about her impact and stuff while theyre in school, like, omg:omg:

I want to show them the best interviews, documentaries (such FTR) etc. in order to make a "timeline" so they can fall in love with her,  it doesn matter if the videos are from radar 17, i want them to see everything :outwithit:  Can you guys help me with let's say a "playlist" to show them?

So PLEASE, help me EDUCATE these ******* so they can have their account here on EXHELL:queenriri:

Do you want to show off the hits, or show off her artistry/vocals?

Hits Playlist:

1. Baby
  2. Crazy
  3. Oops
  4. Stronger
  5. Slave
  6. Overprotected
  7. Boys
  8. MATM
  9. Toxic
  10. Everytime
  11. Gimme More
  12. Womanizer
  13. Circus
  14. 3
  15. HIAM
  16. TTWE
  17. IWG
  18. S&S
  19. WB
  20. MM
  21. SP

Vocals/Artistry Playlist:

1. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
  2. Where Are You Now
  3. Luv The Hurt Away
  4. Everytime
  5. Shadow
  6. Everyday
  7. Out From Under
  8. Just Luv Me
  9. I'm Not A Girl
  10. I'll Never Stop Loving You
  11. Take Off
  12. Someday (I Will Understand)
  13. Strangest Love
  14. State Of Grace
  15. All That She Wants (solo version)
  16. Little Me
  17. You Got It All
  18. Alien
  19. Mood Ring
  20. Hold On Tight
  21. Brightest Morning Star
11 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

IKR , i mean, they do know her, but tried to ignore her i guess, because of the "uncool" ****.

The guy who is 19 is the one thats so contaminated by the "current" acts. I once heard him saying Selena was the princess of pop and even compared her with MADONNA, that's when i was like :girlwhat: ENOUGH :byebitch:

I would be seething if I heard someone say that... or I would laugh...who knowsAlso Wikipedia states Britney is known as 'princess of pop and 'queen of pop' (but that's Madonna) Selena is NOWHERE AND SHOOK

4 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Selena really is this generation's Britney though. Disney act, dated Justin, turned *** kitten

:umomg:

But she won't be remembered in 10 years time. Sure she has some bops but as an artist she's boring and doesn't bring anything new to the table, then again not many artists are innovative nowadays 

19 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

How can they know Madonna but not Britney Spears? Your friends just sound biased. :outwithit: I wouldn't even bother honestly when Baby's music video alone is a bigger cultural milestone than anything in Selena Gomez's career. :mattafact:

Your friend don't need to stan Britney, they need a pop culture lesson.

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

But she won't be remembered in 10 years time. Sure she has some bops but as an artist she's boring and doesn't bring anything new to the table, then again not many artists are innovative nowadays 

I don't know I feel like she will :nicki2: She's already been in the industry for 10 years. 

I just see a lot of similarities between her and Britney (obviously not in terms of success, but she seems to be following in Britney's footsteps)

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

LOL someone once tried to argue she was the innovator in  "**** midtempos". :shadelaugh:

Have they never heard In the Zone or ANY Janet Jackson song? :tiffcackle:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Show them 2 things :lemmetellu:

For the record (That documentary is crazy, they'll easily understand why she had a breakdown)

Stages, (So they can see how famous she was, &  super professional despite her young age)

Just now, DMVofficial said:

I don't know I feel like she will :nicki2: She's already been in the industry for 10 years. 

I just see a lot of similarities between her and Britney (obviously not in terms of success, but she seems to be following in Britney's footsteps)

She was a disney star who's music didn't reach the masses for most of those years, i don't think it counts :frenchy: she is inspired by britney, xtina & janet so sure there are similarities just like janet fans will have saw similarities with britney, i just can't see her having a lasting legacy when her music sounds the same (since she became a gp artist) and as a performer she's pretty lackluster. 

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

LOL someone once tried to argue she was the innovator in  "**** midtempos". :shadelaugh:

Have they never heard In the Zone or ANY Janet Jackson song? :tiffcackle:

Exactly, what because she whispers in her songs because she cant really sing that makes her innovative? :tiffcackle:

58 minutes ago, Roger said:

Show them receipts of her success: her multiples Icon, LIfetime Achievement, Millenium etc awards; her achievements (3 #1 single on 3 different decades, rejuvenating Las Vegas's Strip, 200M records sold ww...)

Show them the ABC Special

Show them some 2007 crazy paparazzi pics when she was the #1 celebrity on the planet

Show them current icons (Adele, 1D, Kartrash, Justin Bieber, Selena, Taylor etc) praising her

:flawlessbye:

Thanks, the ABC special is so good :sobbing:

Well, if you're educating them about "Godney," it should be exceedingly simple (provided they actually believe in a man-made book of laws and fairytales which exists solely for purposes of an effective illustration confirming that people were just as shitty ~3,000 years ago as they are currently). 

But point being, if they'll believe in stories about a woman being turned into a pillar of salt, or tales of a man camping out in the belly of a whale for a long, three-day weekend, then surely they won't dispute any Britney facts (or hell, even delusional fan fiction) that you pepper in that sacred book. 

Example: On the first day, Britney created reptiles, then danced with the very first snake in existence and said "that was cool."

On the second day, Britney created the solar system and then danced around on Mars, whilst breaking the heart of a highly gullible astronaut (who statistically should be far too intelligent to be misled in such a manner).  Britney also said this was "cool." 

Etc, etc. Bible is well past due for an upgrade anyway; I mean, even iPhones get updates like every three months. 

@fucknfurter. Let's work on the Bible 2.0 together. 

Archived