I need HELP educating some friends about Godney

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well, if you're educating them about "Godney," it should be exceedingly simple (provided they actually believe in a man-made book of laws and fairytales which exists solely for purposes of an effective illustration confirming that people were just as shitty ~3,000 years ago as they are currently). 

But point being, if they'll believe in stories about a woman being turned into a pillar of salt, or tales of a man camping out in the belly of a whale for a long, three-day weekend, then surely they won't dispute any Britney facts (or hell, even delusional fan fiction) that you pepper in that sacred book. 

Example: On the first day, Britney created reptiles, then danced with the very first snake in existence and said "that was cool."

On the second day, Britney created the solar system and then danced around on Mars, whilst breaking the heart of a highly gullible astronaut (who statistically should be far too intelligent to be misled in such a manner).  Britney also said this was "cool." 

Etc, etc. Bible is well past due for an upgrade anyway; I mean, even iPhones get updates like every three months. 

@fucknfurter. Let's work on the Bible 2.0 together. 

:hahaha::hahaha: 

I'm in.

3 hours ago, BreatheMe said:

IKR , i mean, they do know her, but tried to ignore her i guess, because of the "uncool" ****.

The guy who is 19 is the one thats so contaminated by the "current" acts. I once heard him saying Selena was the princess of pop and even compared her with MADONNA, that's when i was like :girlwhat: ENOUGH :byebitch:

Comparing Selena with MADONNA? ***** please.. I'm 19 as well and a big fan of Madonna, the difference is that I have good taste and I can recognize who the REAL artists are, not some pop star who's doomed to fade in 5 years or something.. I can't. I'm tired of all these people nowadays saying Ariana is the queen, Selena is the queen.. Wtf :byebitch: Maybe they make good music for the 2010s but where's the legacy? Nowhere to be found. :byebitch:

1 minute ago, rhaul said:

Comparing Selena with MADONNA? ***** please.. I'm 19 as well and a big fan of Madonna, the difference is that I have good taste and I can recognize who the REAL artists are, not some pop star who's doomed to fade in 5 years or something.. I can't. I'm tired of all these people nowadays saying Ariana is the queen, Selena is the queen.. Wtf :byebitch: Maybe they make good music for the 2010s but where's the legacy? Nowhere to be found. 

PREACH :outwithit:

People are all kinds of stupid, sorry, but that's tea:byebitch:

4 hours ago, BreatheMe said:

So i have 3 friends that are younger than me, between 19 and 23  i think, they are fans of all the basicness  now days:gross:.

Anyways they're asking me why they should stan or even respect (At least) her legacy. And i'm super excited because they seem to be really interested in her life:calculating:plus they love me, and they want to get to know me better:crying11:

Two guys (One is gay) and one girl. They're even asking me about her impact and stuff while theyre in school, like, omg:omg:

I want to show them the best interviews, documentaries (such FTR) etc. in order to make a "timeline" so they can fall in love with her,  it doesn matter if the videos are from radar 17, i want them to see everything :outwithit:  Can you guys help me with let's say a "playlist" to show them?

So PLEASE, help me EDUCATE these ******* so they can have their account here on EXHELL:queenriri:

Show them this too:

24 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

PREACH :outwithit:

People are all kinds of stupid, sorry, but that's tea:byebitch:

Yes, THAT'S the tea. I think people nowadays just rely on Instagram followers, YouTube views.. They generally think about what's hot at the moment and don't appreciate anything else.. So if a new pop act makes a random song that has success and gets millions of views BAM they think it's bigger than Michael Jackson.. It's like comparing Shape Of You to Thriller.. Shape Of You is a good song for 2017 but nothing groundbreaking/innovative.. Wake up people. I'm so tired of the gp :byebitch:

5 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Selena really is this generation's Britney though. Disney act, dated Justin, turned *** kitten

:umomg:

FAAAAAACTS. I say this all the time. Anyone that says she isn't is just a hater tbh. :lemmetellu::staysalty:

4 hours ago, Chris343 said:

Unfortunately no, it's about Patti Labelle's pies  (she has a pie business I guess?) People were emailing Jasmine about how her pies are awful, so she's sticking up for her whilst saying that her emails are for bookings only etc.... it's really weird 

She talking about how she ain't mad... While screaming angrily. :hahaha: 

23 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

FAAAAAACTS. I say this all the time. Anyone that says she isn't is just a hater tbh. :lemmetellu::staysalty:

exactly! i feel like the way people view Selena right now is the same way people viewed britney during ITZ. can't sing, a ****, using *** to sell, etc.

then y'all wonder why britney has no respect to her name from the gp. the way you treat Selena is the same way others treat(ed) britney!

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That doesn't mean all of them have the same amount of cultural impact.

:wyd: but Selena's last album had enough cultural impact to even influence britney herself 

working with the same producers, writers... DYWCO would fit perfectly on revival. sounds pretty impactful to me 

TELL THEM >>

WHY SHE IS A LEGEND> SHE WAS THE FEMININE MICHAEL JACKSON, EVERY GIRL WANTED TO BE BRITNEY AND SHE WAS THE DEFINITION OF POP STAR :sobbing:

WHY WOULD THEY STAN HER> SHE IS STILL MAKING GOOD MUSIC 

SHOW THEM GLORY, FEMME FATALE, AND ALIEN :lemmetellu:

43 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

:wyd: but Selena's last album had enough cultural impact to even influence britney herself 

working with the same producers, writers... DYWCO would fit perfectly on revival. sounds pretty impactful to me 

Then why did it sell LESS than Glory did in it's first week? That was Selena's what, 6th album? That's tragic. She doesn't have a #1 single either. Any iconic performances? No. Any iconic music videos? No. Have any of her songs become pop music staples like Britney's? No.

So how is she this generation's Britney? Because she has the most Instagram followers? So Kylie Jenner is in Britney's league too by that logic. Selena can't even have Instagram anymore either, because Beyonce's two pregnancy photos hold the record for Top 2 most liked on Instagram. Beyonce. Someone who debuted over 20 years ago.

Those producers / writers are the hot ones at the moment. Britney trend hopping wanting to make something similar to her album doesn't mean Selena deserves all the credit. It means the trend had impact. Selena was not the creator of that sound, especially when Britney's been doing that midtempo soft vocal Pop/R&B music since 2001. Selena isn't even their biggest success, that belongs to Justin Bieber's Purpose singles.

36 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Then why did it sell LESS than Glory did in it's first week? That was Selena's what, 6th album? That's tragic. She doesn't have a #1 single either. Any iconic performances? No. Any iconic music videos? No. Have any of her songs become pop music staples like Britney's? No.

So how is she this generation's Britney? Because she has the most Instagram followers? So Kylie Jenner is in Britney's league too by that logic. Selena can't even have Instagram anymore either, because Beyonce's two pregnancy photos hold the record for Top 2 most liked on Instagram. Beyonce. Someone who debuted over 20 years ago.

Those producers / writers are the hot ones at the moment. Britney trend hopping wanting to make something similar to her album doesn't mean Selena deserves all the credit. It means the trend had impact. Selena was not the creator of that sound, especially when Britney's been doing that midtempo soft vocal Pop/R&B music since 2001. Selena isn't even their biggest success, that belongs to Justin Bieber's Purpose singles.

fuuuuuuck you're annoying lmao i didn't say Selena is better than britney, she's just this generation's britney. she's this generation's big female teen pop star, and they're similar in that arch, that's all

:beysip:

1 minute ago, DMVofficial said:

fuuuuuuck you're annoying lmao i didn't say Selena is better than britney, she's just this generation's britney. she's this generation's big female teen pop star, and they're similar in that arch, that's all

:beysip:

I'm annoying because I'm providing the receipts? :tiffcackle:

I never said you claimed Selena is better, but she's not this generation's Britney. She lacks the popularity, impact and charisma. :mattafact:

If she is this generation's Britney, then this generation will barely make a dent in history, poor them. :flawlessbye:

7 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

:hahaha::hahaha: 

I'm in.

Knew I could count on you, my messiah/disciple ;).

... We'll figure out the logistics of the hierarchy later (I.e., whose luscious locks will be cleaning the patently less luscious desert-covered feet of whom). 

Hmm...slavery, degradation, questionable hygiene...I don't know about you, but I'm starting to think this 2.0 is beginning to resemble the OG a tad bit too much here. 

13 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Knew I could count on you, my messiah/disciple ;).

... We'll figure out the logistics of the hierarchy later (I.e., whose luscious locks will be cleaning the patently less luscious desert-covered feet of whom). 

Hmm...slavery, degradation, questionable hygiene...I don't know about you, but I'm starting to think this 2.0 is beginning to resemble the OG a tad bit too much here). 

Oh, sis, we're already going in deep, I see. And I'm laughing, because it does, yes. :umomg:

(I can already tell you that-- it was Larry, with some extensions glued and weaved into his own hair, cleaning Godney's feet. I mean, come on, has to be.)

Archived