(POLL): What type of album should B10 be?

jamesedward94

What type of album should B10 be?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voted for pop/rock. i've always wanted her to experiment on that genre. she said it herself during her debut that she wanted to do Sheryl Crow type of music. with proper vocal training, i think she can produce a decent pop rock/adult contemporary album.

she sound so good here. also, she won't have any excuses not to sing live. :tiffanynod:

None of the above, but if I have to choose, Blackout 2.0. I'm so against the pop rock idea, I don't understand why anyone would ever want that.

I want something innovative and fresh, something timeless, preferably leaning r&b like sugarfall, sippin on, welcome to me, but modern and fresh. I don't want artsy or experimental. I don't want pop rock. I don't want 2.0 versions of her past albums. One or two ballads are good, but a whole album full? Snoooozeeee. Raw vocals are always good though. I want something new and fresh that's very "Britney," will do well on radio/charts, but also is innovative. I want Britney to lead the trends again.

I might as well be dreaming writing this comment though. It'll never happen.

I wouldn't mind whatever the style of the album is, I know she will come up with something fun anyway. I am concerned much more about the treatment it receives, no live performances, no mentions about it, no great quality performances, no promotional plans, no feedback of any kind can **** up anything no matter how good it is. 

But I'd like an album with a specific theme. Circus has been the closest to it but maybe only the Circus song was the only one track with that theme. Just as Madonna with Confessions, or Xtina with Back to basics, a complete album with a theme, the great visuals we could get would be amazing. 

About the type of tracks I'd be happy with a good variety of songs, 50% uptempo songs cause that's her strength, 30% with slow Glory-type songs cause her soft voice fits them so well and 20% of heartbreaking ballads cause all albums need "that" one sad song. 

Btw, I don't want second versions of her past albums, past is in the past and those albums are great because they are original, not because they are the template of other albums. I'm ready for B10 :queenriri:

...if it happens anytime soon. :yeahsure:

I really liked the feel and production of "Do You Wanna Come Over" because it seems like a good balance of the old Britney sound and new Britney. I also wouldn't mind a few songs similar to Mood Ring as well. An album with that balance would be good, with very minimal auto tune (as in, only when necessary). 

All I know is that she needs some max martin, bloodshy & avant, Cathy Dennis, and it'd be awesome if she got Danja again. I don't need another Blackout, but it'd be cool to see what former collaborators could do now. I mean Danja did work on Circus too and those songs were pretty good. Cathy Dennis wrote Toxic and Can't get you out of my head, but has recently done some great work with Galantis. I'd love to see her writing again for Britney

Archived