Has anyone ordered clothing from the Britney store?

Hi. I'm asking because most artists' merchandise doesn't really fit me. Even if it says it's my size, it doesn't fit well. I want to get one of the pullovers from the store as I love the design and although the measurements would suggest I would be able to fit into it, I don't want to waste a small fortune on it when I can't return it (I live in the UK). So, my question is, has anyone ordered clothing from the store and would you describe it as loose fitting, slim fitting etc? I probably will just risk it anyway but I wanted to know what other people thought. PS I'd be after the XXL size. Thank you in advance! :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a t-shirt size M which I normally am and it is too big. I wear it but for home and I wish it was looking a bit better so I can wear it outside. So I would describe it as loose fitting. BTW yesterday I had a problem realising what the size chart on that website is, because I wanted to buy something from the tour merchendise and this time I wanted it to fit me well. They have different sizing options on there and it's really confusing. 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If your measurements are accurate on the website, then you should have no trouble filling out the shirt regardless of whatever fit it is.

That chart is there for a reason. :) 

I dunno if I agree. 

Like a size small from Old Navy, The Gap, and Banana Republic all fit me differently....

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
15 minutes ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

Thank you all for replying, I've ordered it so now to play the waiting game... Hey neighbour :) I'm trying to post a smiley face but this Britney gif keeps coming up instead haha

I see you're new here, same, created my account the other day

Love your username too btw:Lshark:

What did you order?

4 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I see you're new here, same, created my account the other day

Love your username too btw:Lshark:

What did you order?

Haha thanks. I ordered the Britney Album Pullover.

2 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

I ordered "Britney" vintage t-shirt. I wanted in size M ,but it's been sold out so I took a risk and brought size S. I was pretty sure it was going to be to small, but it actually fits perfectly.

That's good to know. Hopefully, the XXL will make me look skinnier lol :)

4 hours ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

Haha thanks. I ordered the Britney Album Pullover.

That's good to know. Hopefully, the XXL will make me look skinnier lol :)

That one runs really big tbh I got the same white one at the store in Vegas last week. I got a medium because I like my sweatshirts to be loose and comfy and its like really big, made me look fat. I think it has to do with the stitching at the bottom, its one of those that is like not really stitched so it just looks like someone cut at the bottom with scissors and it hangs open so like the sweatshirt lower bottom band does not hug your body, its weird. But aside from that its comfy and cute. I think it'll fit ya fine if you got your size. :slayney:

• Super Mods

I never bought clothing from her site but did bought a tshirt when I was in vegas and it was a little fitted.My sister was with me and she wanted to get a sweatshirt and she's usually a small but it was loose on her, so the sizing is not that consistent. 

17 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

That one runs really big tbh I got the same white one at the store in Vegas last week. I got a medium because I like my sweatshirts to be loose and comfy and its like really big, made me look fat. I think it has to do with the stitching at the bottom, its one of those that is like not really stitched so it just looks like someone cut at the bottom with scissors and it hangs open so like the sweatshirt lower bottom band does not hug your body, its weird. But aside from that its comfy and cute. I think it'll fit ya fine if you got your size. :slayney:

It's nice to hear from people who have actually bought it because that store does not always show things realistically. I bought the shot glass the other week and the dancing pouch and on the website, they look so clear and crisp but when you get them, they're quite blurry. At this point though, I'm just happy they actually release some semi decent merchandise.

Archived