This is what I call THE TRIBUTE!!!

I just watched this and it left me SPEECHLESS OMG! Can't believe so many iconic songs, choreographies and outfits could be put together in one performance so well done as this one. Can't believe that some of those "professional" tributes she's received with all the lighting and stage equipment couldn't do something as good as this. They barely use any professional props or any other resource but their PASSION.             

Everything is so ON POINT, each dancer did it great, each move was perfectly rehearsed and the passion for doing it was clear. Obviously they are fans, they used all the official choreographies and if one of you guys is one of those people in the video let me tell you: YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB! I have seen many Britney tributes but this left me in shock, YOU NAILED IT!!! :staysalty: :lessons:

THE END IS FREAKING INSANE!!! :unbelievableney:  I almost cried :crying4:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

no songs after femme fatale :meltdown:

her relevancy ended after that era

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Because of Vegas but yet ppl refuse to blame it. 

This was published in June 2013, *******. :mattafact: Meaning it was likely filmed even before then. :yaknow: However, I am disappointed that GM, Circus and S&S got paid dust. :lessons:

But yeah, this low-budget *** production slayed POM's miserable existence in just nine minutes. How sad. :queenflopga:

I almost feel sorry for this but let's have some fun in this thread, shall we @cheri @Lilith @button @danny1994? :liberatedaf: 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This was published in June 2013, *******. :mattafact: Meaning it was likely filmed even before then. :yaknow: However, I am disappointed that GM, Circus and S&S got paid dust. :lessons:

But yeah, this low-budget *** production slayed POM's miserable existence in just nine minutes. How sad. :queenflopga:

I almost feel sorry for this but let's have some fun in this thread, shall we @cheri @Lilith @button @danny1994? :liberatedaf: 

Let's be real the only known songs after FF that ppl care about are OLL and WB.

They aren't on the same level as FF before in attention 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Let's be real the only known songs after FF that ppl care about are OLL and WB.

They aren't on the same level as FF before in attention 

OLL WB and... :decisions: Perfume? No... :omg: Pretty Girls? Nah. :sobbing: Tom's Diner? Never mind. :icant2: Ooh, Hands! ...Oh. :selenerz: C'Mon, Make Me! :gloria: Slumber Party? :nonono:

Holy ****. ***** is irrelevant as **** now. 6 singles since Work *****, and it's still her last hit. From 1998-2013 she at least had one massive hit per era. :britclose: 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OLL WB and... :decisions: Perfume? No... :omg: Pretty Girls? Nah. :sobbing: Tom's Diner? Never mind. :icant2: Ooh, Hands! ...Oh. :selenerz: C'Mon, Make Me! :gloria: Slumber Party? :nonono:

Holy ****. ***** is irrelevant as **** now. 6 singles since Work *****, and it's still her last hit. From 1998-2013 she at least had one massive hit per era. :britclose: 

MM isn't massive. That died last era. 

She used to have one iconic moment per era. 

14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I’ll look at it soon, lol. I just got out of work.

Archived