Billboard: Time to give Britney some credit.

Daszkowski

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CashmereCat said:

SHE'S ON FIRE :letitburn:
You guys are so ******* unappreciative U SHULD BE LUCKY she still tours, ergo you wanks go die in a fire and cut urselves :tiffcackle:

How ******* dare they say she isn't on top of her game, ***** sings live AND performs such difficult choreography! :tiffcackle:

Fight me if you think otherwise :smokney2:

Just now, Shadow. said:

How ******* dare they say she isn't on top of her game, ***** sings live AND performs such difficult choreography! :tiffcackle:

Fight me if you think otherwise :smokney2:

Just now, danny1994 said:

Stop being so dramatic :tiffcackle: @BaenjBitch

That’s a reference to the Tel Aviv thread, you have some catching up to do :tiffcackle:

dramatic??? u trolls britney haters fk U  :blaughing: u guys have no lives always bashing britney 24/7 but you sorry individuals don't give a fk about britney so why are you even here? make like a tree and leaf :blaughing:

:tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

dramatic??? u trolls britney haters fk U  :blaughing: u guys have no lives always bashing britney 24/7 but you sorry individuals don't give a fk about britney so why are you even here? make like a tree and leaf :blaughing:

What are you talking about? I love Britney and Britney can do no wrong! My humble queen :bow: 

6 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

I think someone at Billboard heard the interview and decided to do this. :shameless:

It would make sense, since it ties in with the article they did about it too. They're not letting it go though, that's what's killing me. Which one at Billboard is the angry Britney stan. :tiffcackle:

8 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

It would make sense, since it ties in with the article they did about it too. They're not letting it go though, that's what's killing me. Which one at Billboard is the angry Britney stan. :tiffcackle:

Britney's loved all over the world, 60K people went to see her in isreal, see, thats her power!1!!  anyone say otherwise therye just haters REAL fans wouldn't get upset with ha!! :tiffcackle:

Archived