Billboard: Time to give Britney some credit.

Daszkowski

2 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I don't care about the fake POM video, but they should have included Everytime instead of Shadow and a clip where you can actually hear her from Carpool. Also, Happy Birthday should have been there too.

But does she deserve credit? :whitney:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Little me said:

It really bothers me how people slammed her during her prime and are praising her now and giving her 'credit'. Like, were you asleep during 1999-2005? (Im including 2005 because she released Someday which had great vocals).

Only Britney is giving herself credit :smokney2:

1 hour ago, Little me said:

It really bothers me how people slammed her during her prime and are praising her now and giving her 'credit'. Like, were you asleep during 1999-2005? (Im including 2005 because she released Someday which had great vocals).

Idk about you fam but I saw Britney like... Everywhere during 1999-2004 (positive and praising etc etc etc) then negative publicity emerged at an alltime high so, yeah :mattafact:

Oh please. How do you expect to call yourself a "singer" and then lip sync every lyric for over 7 years (since CIrcus tour "you oughta know") and then claim that you always bust your *** and then follow this by singing ******* happy birthday for a whole 15 seconds. Im sorry. I love Britney but she is lazy and entitled. We shouldn't have to go into a damn frenzy just because she actually did her job and sang something live for once. It's her job. Y'all can come after me all you want but you have to agree its her job. She makes millions from it. From us the fans. Asking for a live performance here and there is not asking for much. It's gotten so pitiful that she must think that singing happy birthday is her way of gracing us with her talent. You have a voice. It once made you famous. USE IT.

5 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Not them using a fake fan video, a clip of carpool where you can't hear her and that atrocious Shadow vocal :triggered:

It's sad that there's so little to choose from that this is what they came up with. I want her to sing live so much.

Theres actually alot from her prime they could have taken from like whe she song live during her oops era and when she performed slave 4 u with live vocals on the tonight show britneh has alot of live vocals performances but billboard is runned by shady ppl i think that post did more damage to her career.

Archived