On this day...7/7-7/9 CANDIDS

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bless you for bringing these posts back :yay:

2004 and 2009 are my favorites. I hope she dyes her hair dark again soon. Also, I know it was a bad time, but her eyes in this photo... Jesus. I ******* loved her eyes. They've always been one of my favorite things about her physically. She had such fire in her eyes up until Circus, where they became a lot sadder, but I still loved them. It wasn't until FF came along that they didn't stand out to me anymore. They haven't really stood out since.

normal_20070708_Church_08.jpg

She reminds me of Amy Winehouse in this with how out of it she looks:

normal_20070708_Church_26.jpg

16 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Cool but it's not really on-this-day if every day is "tomorrow" or "in 2 days" lol. Whatevs tho, still cool to see.

Yeah,  but "on this weekend" didn't sound as good lol :gross:and each year at least starts with "on this day" if there was one. I went ahead and posted the next couple days, too since I knew I wouldn't be able to be online much this weekend and could start a new/caught up thread Monday :yeahhh:

1 hour ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Yeah,  but "on this weekend" didn't sound as good lol :gross:and each year at least starts with "on this day" if there was one. I went ahead and posted the next couple days, too since I knew I wouldn't be able to be online much this weekend and could start a new/caught up thread Monday :yeahhh:

I was just messin I enjoyed it =)

Archived