Rank Britney's VMAs performances...

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) 2001
Perfection. Her look, her dancing, her stage presence, her appearance, banana, I'm a slave 4 u, the stage... everything was beyond perfect. One of the best pop performance of all time. You don't even notice the lipsynching.
2) 2000
Close to Slave, actually. One of the best pop performance of all time, simple.
3) 2003
The kiss is iconic as ****, Britney looked fire and outshined everyone with her amazing stage presence
4) 1999
Great dancing, great body, great song. A star was born. Not iconic as  the others but still great
5) 2016
She looked good but the choreography sucked and the whole performance was mediocre and boring. The me myself and I part was decent, but her awful lipsynching was hard to watch. Not a disaster but nothing special.
6) 2007
Iconic, but for all the wrong reason. A BAD performance.

2000- best transitions, beginning of sexyney- like what a way to prove your not that innocent, body goals, love rock remix of Oops and live singing in beginning

2001- ICONIC

2003- cute remix and the kiss. 

2016- a bit thrown together but I appreciated that she wanted to do a simple show. Cute remix but not the best costuming and what's up with that mic point . Fluid chemistry and dancing and gorgeous 

2007- I don't even have words. I kinda love it

1999- like the breakdown. Classic Britney but nothing terribly memorable

2000 - Iconic , Made me  a STAN :brit:

2001 - Slave's debut amazing choreography:slayney:

2003 - Madonna with Britney and Christina :girlwhat:

2007 - Hot Mess but i loved it, Gimme More is my favorite song by her. :sassybrit:

2016 - Make Me with GEazy was hot. She looked gorgeous. :hipney:

1999 - Cute performance.:snapney:

Archived