Rank Britney's VMAs performances...

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

My ranking is:

1 - 2003 VMAs

2 - 2001 VMAs (right after 2003's)

3 - 2007 VMAs (the most iconic mess you've ever witnessed:lemmetellu:)

4 -2000 VMAs (I run outta breath when the breakdown starts:scalped:)

5 - 1999 VMAs

6 - POM's Knee Tapping:shameless:

7 - 2016 VMAs

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 2000 (My favourite Britney performance along with the 2016 BBMA. I keep getting slayed every time I rewatch it even 17 years later)

2 2001 (It was the first Britney performance I ever watched. The whole theme, her dancing, her look, the snake... Everything screams iconic. I also love slave as a song)

3 2016 (I know most people dislike this performance but for me it means a lot that it even happened. After the 2007 mess, she needed huge strength of charcter to go on that stage that almost destroyed her career some years ago. The whole performance is the true meaning of Glory. Her dancing was suprisingly very fluid, her hair and makeup are my fave from all the VMA's, the MM&I had me surprised, I liked the outfit and the theme in general and I also loved the way she saved the situation when G Eazy forgot his lyrics. Britney proved to me and everyone else that you don't need to have a huge production and 15 minutes of popping your p*ssy to make a great performance. I cried the first time I watched it and I'm not one of those people who cry easily. That performance made me love her even more) 

4 2003 (It was a great performance but nothing special. I loved the perecorded vocals too.)

5 1999 (Same with 2003)

6 2007 (Even if the performance was bad for Britney's standards it's still better than anything most of the current popstars have to offer. She looked **** AF)

44 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

1 2000 (My favourite Britney performance along with the 2016 BBMA. I keep getting slayed every time I rewatch it even 17 years later)

2 2001 (It was the first Britney performance I ever watched. The whole theme, her dancing, her look, the snake... Everything screams iconic. I also love slave as a song)

3 2016 (I know most people dislike this performance but for me it means a lot that it even happened. After the 2007 mess, she needed huge strength of charcter to go on that stage that almost destroyed her career some years ago. The whole performance is the true meaning of Glory. Her dancing was suprisingly very fluid, her hair and makeup are my fave from all the VMA's, the MM&I had me surprised, I liked the outfit and the theme in general and I also loved the way she saved the situation when G Eazy forgot his lyrics. Britney proved to me and everyone else that you don't need to have a huge production and 15 minutes of popping your p*ssy to make a great performance. I cried the first time I watched it and I'm not one of those people who cry easily. That performance made me love her even more) 

4 2003 (It was a great performance but nothing special. I loved the perecorded vocals too.)

5 1999 (Same with 2003)

6 2007 (Even if the performance was bad for Britney's standards it's still better than anything most of the current popstars have to offer. She looked **** AF)

YES, THIS

18 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Am I the only one that thought the 2016 performance was fire :hipney:

i just watched it again and britney performed really well as far as being into it, her dancing, and being fluid. however, her lip syncing is annoyingly terrible, g-eazy messes up his second verse, and it all around just kinda turned into a mess imo. i think if it was just britney doing all of make me and g-eazy just coming in for his part, and her singing live here and there, it could've been much better bc her energy and fluidity was on fire.

Archived