Womanizer dance break from FFT was so tragic...

G L O R Y

I planned to watch Femme Fatale, I was searching for videos and then I came across this video... It killed my every intention to watch this concert again :orangu: Is it her worst dance ever?

Just to stay positive I will post this one so you can see how much she's improved since then

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, G L O R Y said:

Don't exaggerate though, I'm not saying this is Primeney but let's be real, that's a decent choreo, I don't cringe while I'm watching this :mattafact:

well I do, my 9 year old cousin  learns that kinda stuff at streetdance class

3 minutes ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Yeah, but whatever Britney does during Womanizer before the break in POM isn't better either, it's actually worse so. :cigney:

I wouldn't say it's worse. The ekhem "choreo" is on the same level but she is more energetic in POM,  and that's what makes this performance better tbqfh :mattafact:

But tbh every single Womanizer performance from her tours is shitty and cheap af :mattafact:

21 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

I wouldn't say it's worse. The ekhem "choreo" is on the same level but she is more energetic in POM,  and that's what makes this performance better tbqfh :mattafact:

But tbh every single Womanizer performance from her tours is shitty and cheap af :mattafact:

Yeah, if it weren't for the break, Womanizer has gotten the worst treatment when it comes to choreo in POM. Since the break is the saving grace there, I'd say Circus or If U Seek Amy have it even worse. :cigney:

55 minutes ago, tsss said:

oh I forgot they lift her in the air there too! such a pointless move, not exciting at all 

That's so true, I found it stupid and they're doing it for Crazy, Touch Of My Hand and during Toxic in the last festifavls :sassybrit:

ps. i can't watch that video, that's too sad! Imagine primeney watching that video :meltdown:

At least it's actual choreography. Had it been executed more sharply, it would have been semi-redeemable. The problem is that she moved in such a weird, frumpy way. POM is just downright cringey. The repetitive knee taps, floor taps, head taps, messy bun, being moved awkwardly from one place to another is just.. ugh, no! I used to think nothing could beat FF but yes, POM beats it despite the great energy, and that's just sad. At least back then she had an excuse that she looked so sad and medicated, now it's just.. 

Archived