Womanizer dance break from FFT was so tragic...

G L O R Y

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

So show us the video from your show and then I and other exhalers can judge if you're right and if she really killed the choreo.

Go back and re-read my original reply. I said she wasn't the best on FF Tour but she seeing it live was awesome. And the Womanizer break live was very exciting with everything combined - the remix, the fog blasters, the backbend on the turntable, etc. People that go to her shows get it.

11 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Go back and re-read my original reply. I said she wasn't the best on FF Tour but she seeing it live was awesome. And the Womanizer break live was very exciting with everything combined - the remix, the fog blasters, the backbend on the turntable, etc. People that go to her shows get it.

That would mean we are not allowed to critize any performances because live this is always more exciting...

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2017 at 7:28 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

Lmao, this only proves the FF tour was the definition of smoke and mirrors. Same with the Gimme More performance, all that extra stuff going on to distract from the fact Britney's up there stiff as a board. She used to rock it with just a small stage and 2-4 dancers.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lmao, this only proves the FF tour was the definition of smoke and mirrors. Same with the Gimme More performance, all that extra stuff going on to distract from the fact Britney's up there stiff as a board. She used to rock it with just a small stage and 2-4 dancers.

that's kinda like the circus tour too :walkonby:

a huge production to cover for the lack of dancing

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's how Britney shows are now since the breakdown.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12.08.2017 at 3:59 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

And that's pity because I really like the show, I think the idea itself was great.

7 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

And that's pity because I really like the show, I think the idea itself was great.

I think certain parts are hit or miss. I thought the set design was great. I didn't like the costumes, they were very unflattering and reminded me of high school musicals with the exception of the Toxic kimono.

The music was produced well, the use of prerecorded vocals was smart and it had some hot remixes such as Gimme More, Slave and Boys. On the other hand you had some tragedies like how they butchered Toxic and how they used that awful Nicki Minaj dubstep remix for TTWE.

On 7/6/2017 at 3:45 PM, G L O R Y said:

I really think you guys exaggerate. We'd been going through really hard times during FF era, it was like total ****, I know. That's why I don't see why you are bitching about Vegas so hard? Obviously this not Primeney but 2016 was really good, February 2016 was the best month in years! Probably since 2004. If I were to speak my mind I would even say that 2016 was better than Circusney, she had more energery and Walkusney would never have such routines as Work *****, Slumber Party or Breathe On Me. 

Now Vegas is messy, that's true, but don't ***** about Vegas just because you are so tired of the show because it's been already 4 years. You all know that 2016 was the closest we have gotten to Primeney yet :lessons:

Summer of 2015 when she was mermaidney was when the show was at its best and then everything change when the revamp attacked the only thing that could stop it was the blackout medly but it vanished:triggered:

3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Summer of 2015 when she was mermaidney was when the show was at its best and then everything change when the revamp attacked the only thing that could stop it was the blackout medly but it vanished:triggered:

I don't agree :triggered: mermaidney was ah-mazing but her peak was when the revamp started, she was on fire :triggered: and the revamped version doesn't include lucky and perfume tbh :triggered: 

*INSERT WOMANIZER FEMME FATALE TOUR FLOWER GIF*

:lanacackle:

that gif with the sunflower around the face when is getting down on Womanizer Femme Fatale Tour performance summarises the whole performance. I really miss that gif. someone has it? :comingthru:

On 7/6/2017 at 1:05 PM, LWD said:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> both tbh 

although the POM Las Vegas one is pretty good in my opinion, this will always be her best Womanizer performance ever:

the superstar, superstar breakdown kills me overtime :otears:

Archived