My short Tel Aviv, Israel Show Experience (Videos inside)

SDBRITNEY

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cheri said:

well u told us to give britney a break and said "i'd luuuv to hear some exhalers read these statements from attendees"

well i just showed u another attendees opinion and they weren't impressed :whitney:

funny enough not everyone in a 55k crowd is gonna enjoy it :whitney:

I believe there is a misunderstanding. It seems like some people here don't want others to enjoy the show and the only valid opinions are the "bad" ones. I believe the show is horrible but I'm not out there preaching that Britney is stealing people's money :whitney:

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

well u told us to give britney a break and said "i'd luuuv to hear some exhalers read these statements from attendees"

well i just showed u another attendees opinion and they weren't impressed :whitney:

funny enough not everyone in a 55k crowd is gonna enjoy it :whitney:

Specially those who had this view

:tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, cheri said:

if u guys want people to enjoy the show then why do u bring up those who do not like it in someones positive experience/review thread? let them have their moment without having to put up with your incessant bitching regarding other people's opinions. that can't happen now though, the thread is soiled. happy? :whitney: u and a couple others ruined it by bringing us up  :whitney:

They summon bad energy with those "some people opinions"

tumblr_mwyzuxJQmT1sg3b68o1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, cheri said:

"U CAN'T COMMENT ON HER SHOW UNLESS U ATTEND!!!!"

proceeds to talk about how amazing the show is and how amazing all her past concerts is when there's no way they've attended all of them so how do they make that evaluation according to their own logic? :tiffcackle: 

It’s a double standard. :tiffcackle:

You can say positive things if you havent attended, but you can’t say negative things about videos if you haven’t attended :tiffcackle:

Just now, cheri said:

if u guys want people to enjoy the show then why do u bring up those who do not like it in their review thread? let them have their moment without having to put up with your incessant bitching regarding other people's opinions. that can't happen now tho, the thread is soiled. happy? :whitney: u and a couple others ruined it by bringing us up  :whitney:

No one brought you up you did that to yourself :whitney:

I see it like a balance. There were some good reviews from people that attended (while 70% of the posts here are people who haven't gone to the show and say is crap *including myself*) and wanted to remark that. That's it. :whitney:

Just now, danny1994 said:

So she’s a pressed Britney stan who hates Beyonce? :tiffcackle:

You would think as a black woman she would look up to her as an inspiration and role model :tiffcackle:

She made a comment about Kanye and Beyoncé the came off low key racist, and she never showed her hand so she could be a white man and we couldn't tell

Just now, Andrew338 said:

She made a comment about Kanye and Beyoncé the came off low key racist, and she never showed her hand so she could be a white man and we couldn't tell

I know, I was following briefly but didn’t get all the details because I was at work. Getting caught up now! :shadelaugh:

But now she has a reputation as a liar and a racist, she can dispel all of that if she shows her hand :whitney:

12 minutes ago, cheri said:

if u guys want people to enjoy the show then why do u bring up those who do not like it in someones positive experience/review thread? let them have their moment without having to put up with your incessant bitching regarding other people's opinions. that can't happen now though, the thread is soiled. happy? :whitney: u and a couple others ruined it by bringing us up  :whitney:

Have they never heard of the saying "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear"? The ****, if they don't want us here, don't invoke us, that simple.

Image result for gretchen gif

11 minutes ago, cheri said:

u guys brought up "haters". why did u bring up haters in a positive thread? :whitney:   btw some people have been to the show from here and weren't impressed, like  @Darna. he said the most exciting part was seeing britney in the flesh. :whitney:

also i'm not sure why it matters whether people attend the show or not :whitney: so people can compliment it without going but we can't criticize it without going? :whitney: i know u said u think it's **** but i don't understand your mindset behind this either :whitney: plus the same could be said for all her past shows/tours that people praise :whitney: did everyone from here go to each date? :whitney: did everyone from here attend each award show to see her? :whitney: no but they think she did a good job so why is this any different? :whitney:

I don't think it's any different. I think that you should witness something in order to have an unbiased opinion on something because it's YOUR experience, not anyone else's. Like for example, the GP will say BOMT was Britney's best album due to its commercial success when in fact it's one of her worst. Of course you can have an opinion on something without the experience but you know, your opinion can totally change if you give things a chance. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Another example is Britney herself, we know she can look like a mess and people will say she looks older than her age but almost everyone that has seen her say that the pictures don't do her justice. That was hard for me to read because of all the emoticons lol sorry for the late reply :whitney:

Archived