My short Tel Aviv, Israel Show Experience (Videos inside)

SDBRITNEY

I was there in the first rows. I already watched Vegas videos so I knew what to expect, but the energy was crazy and it was so fun!
The news here mention her lipsync but even then they are saying it's the best pop show ever!!!

Some of my friends and family also was in the show far behind and they said they are sorry they didn't bought tickets for more close rows.

For those who saying the crowd looked boring - the Israeli crowd is was LOUD! but... not in the middle of the show -Β  when she is starting/ending a number the crowd go crazy. everyone wasΒ  screamed her name when she was changing customs and sing alone with her.

Here is some videos (Sorry for the bad recording or too short videos I was having too much fun dancing and singing without the phone :))

Β 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I was also at this show tonight! It was amazing! Britney was amazing!! No matter what people say theΒ girlΒ still got it!

this show made me understand why I love her! the whole crowd went crazy..

Β 

18 minutes ago, SDBRITNEY said:

I was there in the first rows. I already watched Vegas videos so I knew what to expect, but the energy was crazy and it was so fun!
The news here mention her lipsync but even then they are saying it's the best pop show ever!!!

Some of my friends and family also was in the show far behind and they said they are sorry they didn't bought tickets for more close rows.

For those who saying the crowd looked boring - the Israeli crowd is was LOUD! but... not in the middle of the show -Β  when she is starting/ending a number the crowd go crazy. everyone wasΒ  screamed her name when she was changing customs and sing alone with her.

Β 

Β 

Β I'd love some exhalers to read these statements from people who actually atended the show, like, give the girl a break :angietea:
I'm glad you enjoyed the show! I wish she came to my country, she hasn't been here since Oops era :boredashell: but tbh the media would drag her because people here are very bitchy, I hate everyone :wannadie: Thanks for sharing!

I feel like the trolls are those that have NEVER been to a POM show or to a Britney concert. Honestly, videos filmed on a phone do not do the show justice. She truly is so energetic and a true star in person.Β 

Β 

So glad you had fun! It must have been such an amazing experience!Β 

3 minutes ago, cheri said:

"u can't talk about it because u weren't there"

yet they all call all her old performances amazing even though they weren't there for each of them :tiffcackle:

it won't be long until they're hoping she contracts aids and **** just like they do to us here :tiffcackle:

so we can't say the performance was tired because we weren't there, but they can say it was amazing and we are roches, even though most of them weren't there either?:urite:Β 

it make sense yeahΒ :tiffcackle:

Archived