What (B)songs do you like to wake up with?

LeglessJamie

I have only used instrumental songs by Britney to have as an alarm.

Personally, I like her slower songs to wake up with. My alarm tune is Alien (instrumental). It awakens me soooo smoothly. (Im usually awake ahead of my alarm but sometimzs im not)

Sooooo, what is your alarm tune? What Brinny songs u like waking up with?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I always put shitty songs as my alarm tone so I can immediately get up and turn the **** off before it destroys my day. I've already used Big Fat Bass, Body Ache, It Should Be Easy, Private Show, Clumsy and What You Need.

Just now, Darna said:

Honestly I always put shitty songs as my alarm tone so I can immediately get up and turn the **** off before it destroys my day. I've already used Big Fat Bass, Body Ache, It Should Be Easy, Private Show, Clumsy and What You Need.

:oknolol::tiffcackle:

Oh the shade LOL! !

I used to have WB as my alarm but I didn't want to hate the song. I used everytime also for a long time. Just like the OP, I normally use the instrumentals of Britney songs but I haven't in a while. I might steal the Alien instrumental idea :woopsie:

10 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

:oknolol::tiffcackle:

Oh the shade LOL! !

I used to have WB as my alarm but I didn't want to hate the song. I used everytime also for a long time. Just like the OP, I normally use the instrumentals of Britney songs but I haven't in a while. I might steal the Alien instrumental idea :woopsie:

I do because it does compel you to get up lol. It's not always Britney though, I've also used songs such as Peacock, Applause, Cockiness, Formation, etc..

5 minutes ago, -OnMyRadar- said:

Am I allowed to put whatever song I want as an alarm on my iPhone? :nocomprende:

I have an Android but I am 99.5% sure there are ways to put your own music as ringtones on the iPhone. It wasn't allowed before but I believe you can choose music from your library now.

none lol i used to use brit songs as my alarm and im NOT a morning person. so what ended up happening was every time id hear the song after that, it'd remind me of being woken up and would put me in a bad mood haha. it took me awhile to listen to toxic because that was my alarm for awhile. i know, i have issues :giggleney:

Archived