"Thinking About You" footage -*NSYNC tour

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Isla. said:

She did this song on the Mall Tour too.

I wonder why she never performed it on BOMT Tour? It was one of my favourites from the BOMT album and her vocals on this song were great. 

Can you imagine if she busted this out live on POM? :unbelievableney: Seriously though, I've always wondered why her team doesn't encourage some random nostalgic songs like this to be added to the set list, even for just one night. The fans would lose their ****. I'm guessing she's just not into it or they don't see the point in doing anything other than the hits/new stuff. If she could successfully pull off singing one of the BOMT ballads live, I think it'd finally shut a lot of the haters up...

Orrr it'd make them say she's irrelevant for relying on the old material and becoming a nostalgia act. Ugh. :ponderney:

5 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Can you imagine if she busted this out live on POM? :unbelievableney: Seriously though, I've always wondered why her team doesn't encourage some random nostalgic songs like this to be added to the set list, even for just one night. The fans would lose their ****. I'm guessing she's just not into it or they don't see the point in doing anything other than the hits/new stuff. If she could successfully pull off singing one of the BOMT ballads live, I think it'd finally shut a lot of the haters up...

Orrr it'd make them say she's irrelevant for relying on the old material and becoming a nostalgia act. Ugh. :ponderney:

Tbh I wouldn't be that bothered if she never did this song on POM but she should have done it on BOMT tour :crying2: but they should bring back BTMYH. 

Archived