Is Britney a legacy act?

Crayboy

5 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

pff stop putting words in my mouth. she's perfect.

if you can't recognize that then I don't know what you're doing here...Image result for britney botox gif

Nobody is saying she's perfect, she deserves a reality check towards her performances, but not hate towards her physical appearance imo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Nobody is saying she's perfect, she deserves a reality check towards her performances, but not hate towards her physical appearance imo

are you implying that there's something wrong with her physical appearance? 

Related image

lol take a seat, boo.

2 hours ago, MX3 said:

yes, after two flop eras i am losing faith she will put out an album with four singles/music videos and really push an era. I would absolutely love to be proven wrong. 

Basically. I like to think Blackout / Circus was her Erotica / Bedtime Stories combo that got her back in the public's good graces. And then we have Femme Fatale which gave us some Music teas with terms of commercial success.

Britney Jean was an American Life level flop. Still waiting for her Confessions. Fingers crossed for B10.

Personally, I think she’s only a legacy act because of the simple fact that she for the past four years has performed all of her older songs. Also, she’s performed POM everywhere she has gone, which is 90% older hits. The whole situation with MM & SP came too late, AND it was executed horribly. Plus, they did not go all out for her performances, nor did she push herself hard enough (live singing, better dancing + LMD as a single) I do believe that if they get it together,  the era after vegas will make her more relevant.

they just have to do everything right next time - FFT. The tour and promo was done greatly, Britney herself was visibly not okay, it showed alot. If they pulled something like that off now, it would pay off, I mean IWG jumped like 50-60 chart position up? Or am I wrong? TTWE is iconic because it came early, and the situation was executed well. 

She NEEDS to have only like 4-5 songs from her older catalogue from now on (for example Slave, Toxic, Baby (if she wants) Me against the Music, and Gimme More/POM. ) Everything else should be post Blackout. Obviously people will remember her older stuff if that’s What she keeps promotion. That’s why ending vegas now is a perfect idea.

Archived