Is Britney a legacy act?

Crayboy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, falka said:

Yes, but She's still in position to  dominate charts again :snapney:

I genuinely believed this up until what happened to Glory. 

I know we all say "any other week and it would've been #1!" and although that's true - it would've been a weak #1 and it would've collapsed off the charts soon after [as it did from its #3 position.]

When BJ flopped it was because of the lack of promo, lack of a big hit lead single, radio-unfriendly lead single, Myah controversy etc etc...

I thought it would be a big wake up call for Britney and her team and in fairness there was more promo for Glory, but the promo plan was a mess. The MM performances came too late to help the song and the performances themselves were lame - no live vocals and weak choreo. The MM music video disaster is well documented. SP received zero promo apart from 1 or 2 performances at festivals. It didn't stand a chance, despite having a great music video and some good choreo (by Currentney's standards anyway.) No 3rd or 4th single further tainted what could've been a great era. The Glory era started with so much hope - BBMAs 2016, a great single in the form of MM, a much-hyped VMAs performance, Carpool Karaoke and the V photoshoot. It ended in ashes thanks to Britney's laziness and her team's incompetence. 

I now believe Britney is a legacy act and she's happy with that, which is ironic for someone who always claims she prefers performing her newer songs and only does the old favourites because fans want them. 

#B10 might as well just be cancelled :otears:

y'all need to take a sit

Britney could easily dominate the charts again. newer pop ******* got nothing on her.:ehno:

Britney's looking the best she ever has, she's fierce on stage, she's dancing her *** off on every show!

She's touring the world. Glory did good, Britney doesn't care about numbers and neither should we.

Just. Enjoy.The Music. dancing britney arm flapping GIF

5 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

y'all need to take a sit

Britney could easily dominate the charts again. newer pop ******* got nothing on her.:ehno:

Britney's looking the best she ever has, she's fierce on stage, she's dancing her *** off on every show!

She's touring the world. Glory did good, Britney doesn't care about numbers and neither should we.

I live for the sarcasm in your posts. :moorangu:

26 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I live for the sarcasm in your posts. :moorangu:

***** pls, there's no sarcasm in my words.

britney's slaying left and right, her dancing is awesome (yes the choreo could be better but it's  SO NOT her fault):verycool:

POM on Tour is ah-ma-zing (no, it's not cheap. queen IS JUST being minimalist):plzexplain:

Her face is beyond beautiful, luscious lips, young full cheeks, cute smile lines that lead to heaven...)

like, ppl saying otherwise are just being dicks,

like, they're trolling and should be put down!  interview britney spears uk plastic botox

7 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

***** pls, there's no sarcasm in my words.

britney's slaying left and right, her dancing is awesome (yes the choreo could be better but it's  SO NOT her fault):verycool:

POM on Tour is ah-ma-zing (no, it's not cheap. queen IS JUST being minimalist):plzexplain:

Her face is beyond beautiful, luscious lips, young full cheeks, cute smile lines that lead to heaven...)

like, ppl saying otherwise are just being dicks,

like, they're trolling and should be put down!  interview britney spears uk plastic botox

Funny until the hate on her face...

49 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

y'all need to take a sit

Exactly this.

Preach it bb

Archived