Popping my chaotic cherry

Justney

You guys... I'm watching chaotic right now. For the first time ever. I just finished the first episode and I'm dying.  How was this on tv? Lol its all over the place.  

She was going on about having *** three times in the one day. Idk but I need some emotional support through this series.  

The first episode made me hate Kevin even more. But Britney was so into him so fast.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I havent seen it either :dorkney:

but idk if I want to

Oh my god I did NOT ever want to see it. I thought the whole Kevin thing was going to be bad.. and it was. It was a lot worse than I thought. Britney was really cute though, but I had no idea they met and then she flew him to tour with her just so they could basically **** the whole time. Because she wanted a man with her but obviously he was down to **** and tour. She was saying she was having *** constantly but she was so happy and everyone around her was happy she was finally perking up. But then Britney says "I love you" too soon.. like soooo soon. It was too much for me!  :triggered:
He didnt reciprocate, I dont even know if he did genuinely the whole time but by the 4th episode she proposed to him and then they married on the 5th...:squintney:

It was a rollercoaster ride though...you should see it, sis. I think as a Britney stan you just gotta see it at least once.

8 hours ago, Justney said:

Oh my god I did NOT ever want to see it. I thought the whole Kevin thing was going to be bad.. and it was. It was a lot worse than I thought. Britney was really cute though, but I had no idea they met and then she flew him to tour with her just so they could basically **** the whole time. Because she wanted a man with her but obviously he was down to **** and tour. She was saying she was having *** constantly but she was so happy and everyone around her was happy she was finally perking up. But then Britney says "I love you" too soon.. like soooo soon. It was too much for me!  :triggered:
He didnt reciprocate, I dont even know if he did genuinely the whole time but by the 4th episode she proposed to him and then they married on the 5th...:squintney:

It was a rollercoaster ride though...you should see it, sis. I think as a Britney stan you just gotta see it at least once.

I dont want it to ruin my image of brit :lostney:

tbh if I was old enough back then I would had watched it when it premiered 

8 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Havent seen it since like 2010. I get second hand embarrassment from it :triggered:

This. I haven't seen it since before puberty and even I was cringing then. I totally understand Britney falling so hard for someone so fast though. Obviously it seems kinda reckless and stupid now, but I've experienced that before, and it's a lot different when you're experiencing it. 

Lol I watched it all on youtube recently. Is it bad I found Britney kinda annoying in the first episode? And yeah you could tell she was so into him but he seemed a bit uneasy about the whole thing, and seriously Britney spent most of the first episode asking everyone about 'marriage and commitment' :moorangu: 

But tbh she was young, and was probably looking for someone to love, I think she was still hurt over Justin even though it was 2 years ago. I do think the whole marriage thing was too soon - Kevin didn't really look bothered about the whole thing tbh cause Britney was the one who proposed. And didn't he say no the first time? Although the wedding episode was kinda cute, but at the same time Britney's family were probably thinking 'what the **** is she doing??' 

Archived