Has Britney always been a religious human being?

KatLove

I remember reading in Lynne's book that even as far back as like age 18 or 19, she started questioning things. She came to Lynne one day and said her and Justin had been having deep, serious talks about life and she just wasn't sure if "there was even a right and wrong" anymore. According to Lynne, that's when she kinda started "straying away from her Christian walk" or something. She also mentioned her faith was super strong when she first started out in her career. Girlfriend has always been really spiritual though!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, KatLove said:

Please don't tell me is true. That's horrible and contradicts her faith. What videos of her have satanic messages?

Calm baby, I just watch too much conspiracy videos, most of them would be fake, they even think the real britney spears is dead and replaced by a clone or a robot LOL, you know all of those "illuminati videos" she has "illuminati" simbology in her videos, every famous has, but i think you shouldn't believe on it too much, she is clearly catholic and loves God, the simbolism on her videos are planed by others not her

4 hours ago, IDKBT said:

Calm baby, I just watch too much conspiracy videos, most of them would be fake, they even think the real britney spears is dead and replaced by a clone or a robot LOL, you know all of those "illuminati videos" she has "illuminati" simbology in her videos, every famous has, but i think you shouldn't believe on it too much, she is clearly catholic and loves God, the simbolism on her videos are planed by others not her

She's not Catholic. She's a Christian :)

7 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

I remember reading in Lynne's book that even as far back as like age 18 or 19, she started questioning things. She came to Lynne one day and said her and Justin had been having deep, serious talks about life and she just wasn't sure if "there was even a right and wrong" anymore. According to Lynne, that's when she kinda started "straying away from her Christian walk" or something. She also mentioned her faith was super strong when she first started out in her career. Girlfriend has always been really spiritual though!

So she started loosing her faith around Slave era? Or after Slave era? It was super obvious she probably lost her faith her around 2002 or after 2002.

10 hours ago, KatLove said:

So she started loosing her faith around Slave era? Or after Slave era? It was super obvious she probably lost her faith her around 2002 or after 2002.

I think around Slave era. It would have been during the time she and Justin were together (they first broke up in 2002) and I think Lynne said it was when her career was really at its peak.  But I agree, I think she really, truly lost her way with it after 2002, following her and Justin's breakup, and she started to try and kinda numb that pain and act out a little bit.

2 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

I think around Slave era. It would have been during the time she and Justin were together (they first broke up in 2002) and I think Lynne said it was when her career was really at its peak.  But I agree, I think she really, truly lost her way with it after 2002, following her and Justin's breakup, and she started to try and kinda numb that pain and act out a little bit.

I don't get it. Wouldn't you be more religious at the peak of your career? That's sad for her since she was always a Christian. Also, It was so obvious it was gone during ITZ era.

34 minutes ago, KatLove said:

I don't get it. Wouldn't you be more religious at the peak of your career? That's sad for her since she was always a Christian. Also, It was so obvious it was gone during ITZ era.

I think it was just because things got so crazy and chaotic and she was probably stressed, overworked and felt a lot of pressure so she began questioning things and kind of breaking under that heavy load that came with her career. Plus, she was young and probably wanting to party, rebel, let loose, whatever. I'm sure she had a lot of steam to blow off.

19 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

I think it was just because things got so crazy and chaotic and she was probably stressed, overworked and felt a lot of pressure so she began questioning things and kind of breaking under that heavy load that came with her career. Plus, she was young and probably wanting to party, rebel, let loose, whatever. I'm sure she had a lot of steam to blow off.

Well I am glad she is stable now and her belief in God is great now. It makes sense though why she did those things. She lived too much of the world and at the end it wasn't worth it esp when you have a religious background. So you think it was really after 2002 or around 2001? 

9 minutes ago, KatLove said:

Well I am glad she is stable now and her belief in God is great now. It makes sense though why she did those things. She lived too much of the world and at the end it wasn't worth it esp when you have a religious background. So you think it was really after 2002 or around 2001? 

Yeah I would guess 2001-2002 but I mean, I'm not positive. I'm sure during that time, she maybe had doubts but I don't think she really lost her faith until a few years later. She's always sought a higher power though. Even if it wasn't Christianity, she's always been really spiritual and into religions of different kinds.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
On 22/06/2017 at 4:52 PM, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Not everywhere in the US. In the South and small towns and rural areas, yes, but not so much in the bigger cities. I recently spent two weeks with some law students from Boston. They came to my university to do a law summer school and some local students could join the group. None of them seemed to be interested in church apart from one lad who wanted to see the cathedral, but you don't have to be religious for that. He might have wanted to see the architecture of the building. Hardly any of them had been to Ireland before and he might have wanted to see an Irish Catholic church. We used to be a very Catholic country (with a dark and depressing past I won't go into) but nowadays people have lost interest. It's mostly older people who go to Mass.

But why do everyone talks about god ? I mean, rappers, popstars...

2 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Yeah I would guess 2001-2002 but I mean, I'm not positive. I'm sure during that time, she maybe had doubts but I don't think she really lost her faith until a few years later. She's always sought a higher power though. Even if it wasn't Christianity, she's always been really spiritual and into religions of different kinds.

Also at least when she as/is talking about God its not fake. She actually means it. Honestly I have to say it was after 2001 when she started doubting and then she lost her faith by 2003. Not to judge but a Christian wouldn't have done the things she did during ITZ era. I'm not saying its bad to be **** and have *** appeal whilst being a Christian, but sometimes people take it way too far.

On 6/21/2017 at 1:05 AM, Ryan Godspeed said:

i think yeah. she said in an interview that she writes a prayer journal every night before she sleeps. plus she almost never forgot to thank God in her awards speech acceptance. but I think we can't really find out since it's too private. only her and God that really know. :snapney:

Exactly ♡

she was Southern Baptist growing up, but I think once she started to expirience the real world, and the bigger picture, she left that behind. She dabbled in Kabbalah, and moved from that too, I think after all her troubles and struggles, and having her kids, that doesn't believe in a baptist god, or a catholic god, a jewish god or a muslim god, but believes in a god who wants people to be good to one another. If every she talks about her believes, I think she uses the bible verses more as ethos than be all and end all things.

Archived