Has Britney always been a religious human being?

KatLove

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, KatLove said:

After her breakdown. I mean its not shocking to see that she probably lost her faith during her breakdown or certain events leading to her breakdown.

Oh thx for telling me:giggleney:

Guest Brichney.

Yes. Anybody that says no is not a true fan. In 1999 every speech of hers was loaded with religious rhetoric, she always thanked God and her parents for teaching her humility and diligence, which are religious traits. 

4 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Yes. Anybody that says no is not a true fan. In 1999 every speech of hers was loaded with religious rhetoric, she always thanked God and her parents for teaching her humility and diligence, which are religious traits. 

Also one of those few superstars who maintained being humble and kind. Amazing!

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Her mom is really religious, and her whole hometown as well so...:nicki2: It's always been a huge part of her life 

It's surprising for us europeans, especially because she is very into it, but I guess it's normal in America :tiffanynod:

yes, she grew up in a southern baptist church and it's always been part of her life even when she's not been active in it

she even said in an interview that her 3 priorities were first God, second family/friends, and third her career

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

yes, she grew up in a southern baptist church and it's always been part of her life even when she's not been active in it

she even said in an interview that her 3 priorities were first God, second family/friends, and third her career

Also not shocking she had success after success in her prime because her faith in God was so strong then. But after 2002 is when I think she started to doubt her belief in God and then the breakdown.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
19 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

It's normal in small Southern towns, yes. When you get to the cities, it tends to depend.

I mean, a lot of celebrities believe in god

When Lady Gaga talks about god at the superbowl, it's the kind of thing that would be impossible in europe :orangu:

2 hours ago, IDKBT said:

Yes, she is, but is weird that some of her videos have clearly satanic messages like slumber party, sam is represented as satan, and yes, i like to watch conspiracy videos :giggleney:

Lol omfg what a terrible omen for her relationship.

16 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Her mom is really religious, and her whole hometown as well so...:nicki2: It's always been a huge part of her life 

It's surprising for us europeans, especially because she is very into it, but I guess it's normal in America :tiffanynod:

Not everywhere in the US. In the South and small towns and rural areas, yes, but not so much in the bigger cities. I recently spent two weeks with some law students from Boston. They came to my university to do a law summer school and some local students could join the group. None of them seemed to be interested in church apart from one lad who wanted to see the cathedral, but you don't have to be religious for that. He might have wanted to see the architecture of the building. Hardly any of them had been to Ireland before and he might have wanted to see an Irish Catholic church. We used to be a very Catholic country (with a dark and depressing past I won't go into) but nowadays people have lost interest. It's mostly older people who go to Mass.

15 hours ago, IDKBT said:

Yes, she is, but is weird that some of her videos have clearly satanic messages like slumber party, sam is represented as satan, and yes, i like to watch conspiracy videos :giggleney:

Please don't tell me is true. That's horrible and contradicts her faith. What videos of her have satanic messages?

I think she's always been religious as we know her mom always been very religious as most people are in Louisiana....

But when you're in your early twenties I guess everyone wants to go wild and have fun at some point .... She neeeded to experience things in life as most of us. That when she looked maybe not so religious, but I believe she always was, even the virginity thing it wasn't so made up as most people would say.... it did played out in this industry, but it also was something she did consider as a teenager...

After all today she's obviously more settled down and she's truth to herself and she  found her piece and it's definitely with Gods help.

Archived