Has Britney always been a religious human being?

KatLove

I ask this because I've read online that she grew up as a Southern Baptist and that she believes in God. Only times she got away from Christianity was when she dabbled in Hinduism and Kabbalah but now she is a Christian and even post Bible verses on her Instagram. My question is that, since the start of her career to now, has she always been a religious woman and believed in God?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, KatLove said:

I ask this because I've read online that she grew up as a Southern Baptist and that she believes in God. Only times she got away from Christianity was when she dabbled in Hinduism and Kabbalah but now she is a Christian and even post Bible verses on her Instagram. My question is that, since the start of her career to now, has she always been a religious woman and believed in God?

Yes honey, Britney is one of god elect that will be in heaven  like the rest of the christian in the world that believe in JESUS.

Yes. Remember, she grew up in a small, ultra conservative town. Do you know how country music always has gospel songs? Most southern cities celebrate conservative Republican, and religious viewpoints. It was everywhere in her life from her home to the church that was walking distance from her house(I'm assuming since her town was tiny). It was shoved down her throat her whole life and has basically been a part of her identity since childhood. I do believe though that when she started to get all the negative press beginning 2002, she started to doubt religion because she started to party, have ***, and basically abandon all of her belief systems and I think that getting her life back on track made her believe again. I hope this answers your question.

17 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

i think yeah. she said in an interview that she writes a prayer journal every night before she sleeps. plus she almost never forgot to thank God in her awards speech acceptance. but I think we can't really find out since it's too private. only her and God that really know. :snapney:

And only both of them knew what really happened during 2010 :meltdown:

49 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

Yes. Remember, she grew up in a small, ultra conservative town. Do you know how country music always has gospel songs? Most southern cities celebrate conservative Republican, and religious viewpoints. It was everywhere in her life from her home to the church that was walking distance from her house(I'm assuming since her town was tiny). It was shoved down her throat her whole life and has basically been a part of her identity since childhood. I do believe though that when she started to get all the negative press beginning 2002, she started to doubt religion because she started to party, have ***, and basically abandon all of her belief systems and I think that getting her life back on track made her believe again. I hope this answers your question.

I agree 100%. When her life started to go downward is when she started to doubt God and not believe and live for the world too much and not serve God. But thank God her life is back together and is a believer again.

Archived