[New Candids] June 20 - Britney at Phuket Elephant Sanctuary in Phuket, Thailand

Austin376

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris Hilton $

what I appreciate the most is that everytime she's doing charity she's not making it a huge deal by posting it everywhere or calling the press :hehehe:

she's not doing it for her image she's just doing it for them

that girl is such an icon :queenflopga:

I know these are trying times in the world. I never want to see Britney harmed but 9 bodyguards :plzexplain:

Trump is a hated man and I think he has less security. 

I guess I'm alarmed because I just read an article about Johnny Depo going bankrupt and he had a 30 ppl team an cash advisors. 

That is very nice of her. It's good to see her son around. Is sam gone now? 

14 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

what I appreciate the most is that everytime she's doing charity she's not making it a huge deal by posting it everywhere or calling the press :hehehe:

I appreciate that too, but an Instagram post later wouldn’t surprise me. She often shares her charitable acts, like the bike ride and cancer foundation.

But there’s nothing wrong with that, as long as she donates that’s all that matters.

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Wait. Jayden is with her?  Why only Jayden tho?

She said he loves animals maybe Preston wasn't interested in this particular outting and I think it's important too for parents to spend quality one on one time with their kids maybe that's what she's thinking? I dunno Preston might just be to cool to hang out with mom 

3 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

I agree!! That's why I will always support her. 

Archived