Britney Spears Might Have Found Her Second Calling As A Photographer

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-photog.jpg

Britney Spears, princess of pop, Goddess, amateur photographer.

During her time in Japan last week as part of her Piece Of Me summer tour, Brit carved out a moment to snap some photos of her ridiculously hot boyfriend, Sam Asghari. They're quite impressive!

If the fitness model had not clarified that his newest Instagram pictures posing shirtless in a bathtub were shot by his "better half," I would have guessed a professional photographer took these.

Take a look at Brit's work below:

Shot by my better half #B&W 1/3

A post shared by Sam Asghari (@samasghari) on

Again 2/3

3/3

Thoughts on Brit's pics? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This whole thing of Sam being out on tour with her is really reminding me of Kevin/Onyx....!

I agree with you.. I have the same feeling..

I don't care if everybody will judge me but I have to say it .. Britney needs stability in her life, not just a ****, life is not just about ***, I don't see that he is giving her that stability that she needs, he's very arogant and full of himself, he is just about himself... 

50 minutes ago, Justney said:

Better half tho.. Dont any of you ******* say he's a boy toy ever again lol. Britney's in deep af and it's time to face up to it. :beynah:

Britney's a go hard or go home kind of gal. And I'd assume she wants to have her baby girl when she's still in her 30's :triggered:

2 hours ago, Denise said:

I agree with you.. I have the same feeling..

I don't care if everybody will judge me but I have to say it .. Britney needs stability in her life, not just a ****, life is not just about ***, I don't see that he is giving her that stability that she needs, he's very arogant and full of himself, he is just about himself... 

Yes agreed, I have a bad feeling about him. After reading what he wrote about homeless people, it's hard to get past that :( Not sure why you were down voted tbh, I've seen people say a lot worse about him on here and been agreed with. She's an adult, obviously and will judge for herself, however she's said in the past that new boyfriends are 'too much' for her kids, so I just hope he treats her right..I guess time will tell.

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes agreed, I have a bad feeling about him. After reading what he wrote about homeless people, it's hard to get past that :( Not sure why you were down voted tbh, I've seen people say a lot worse about him on here and been agreed with. She's an adult, obviously and will judge for herself, however she's said in the past that new boyfriends are 'too much' for her kids, so I just hope he treats her right..I guess time will tell.

Agree... but what he said about the homeless people???? :lostney:

Archived