Britney Spears Might Have Found Her Second Calling As A Photographer

Jordan Miller

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney's a go hard or go home kind of gal. And I'd assume she wants to have her baby girl when she's still in her 30's :triggered:

Honestly she does need to have her girl asap cuz the time it's ticking. Hopefully not with Sam. :sickofu:

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I've just got back from work and seen this Denise, he made a Facebook status a couple of years ago saying a homeless guy was laughing at him and then went into a big rant about how the homeless are like that through choice and are basically lazy. His doofus friends then commented on it agreeing and one said that Sam should have hit the homeless man with his car!! And Sam said "Haha" or something. It's in the 'Sam's a ****' thread, and there are screenshots too!

Don't worry sweetie, thank you for the reply..

This is horrible omggg:lostney: 

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, s0dap0p said:

Britney should've done her Glory photoshopt or at least the art direction for it :byebitch:  I think even SP and JJ's photos were taken by her -- she's got the "eye" she just needs to use it more often :donewithit:

She has many talents but her team doesn't utilize it or want to show it.  It's like she said in FTR when she said it's like they hear you but they don't listen to you.

Guest Diamond Horse
12 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

theres nothing classy about being naked.. :byebitch:

nude is nude 

Don't you know that even Britney sings: "My body is a temple." 

But really, human's body is one of those holy things, thanks to one's body one has the existence. And a body in a nude form is how you can see it in its raw form. I don't know about others, but for me it is one of those wondrous, beautiful things.

Being without clothes and appreciating it is to celebrate who we really are.

A healthy nude body can show our respect for our temple.

2 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

Don't you know that even Britney sings: "My body is a temple." 

But really, human's body is one of those holy things, thanks to one's body one has the existence. And a body in a nude form is how you can see it in its raw form. I don't know about others, but for me it is one of those wondrous, beautiful things.

Being without clothes and appreciating it is to celebrate who we really are.

A healthy nude body can show our respect for our temple.

Agreed. There is a difference between tasteful and trashy when it comes to naked photos; that's suggesting your ok with it in the first place.  I think most people can distinguish the 2. She did an amazing job!! OMG, everyone is right she should have done her own Glory shoot!! I don't really have an evolved opinion on Sam.. as long as she's happy I'm happy. He is really hot though!! :cinderellaney: No denying that.

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She has many talents but her team doesn't utilize it or want to show it.  It's like she said in FTR when she said it's like they hear you but they don't listen to you.

This. Similar to their single choices- had people been introduced to the different kinds of songs she had maybe slow jamney would be hits. People expect bangers only

her team has played it safe since circus and B10 should honestly let go and let her do whatever she wants

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

This. Similar to their single choices- had people been introduced to the different kinds of songs she had maybe slow jamney would be hits. People expect bangers only

her team has played it safe since circus and B10 should honestly let go and let her do whatever she wants

Yeah They probably thought "oh see, big fail. This is what happens when we take chances. Back to what works." Cuz I really feel she wants to innovate and push the envelope but her team is stopping her.

Britney is seriously iconic.  When will your favs?  These are beautiful (and so is he hehe) :milkney:

I wish her team gave her more creative control.  We all know she can sing, dance, write, paint, and photograph but they hold her back, which in return makes her lose that passion and get bored (just like a creative person stuck at a desk job).  On FTR, there were scenes when she said her team doesn't listen, and there was even a scene when they were picking singles and tour songs, and she told them what she wanted, but they totally discarded it.  Her old team used to give her a lot more creative freedom, but probably still not as much.  She's like a caged animal wanting to be released but obviously her team and label are holding her back.  I would much rather her just quit and do what Jessica Simpson and some other artists do and just start her own label and do her own independent music (similar to how she did Blackout).  Sales don't matter anymore in today's age of streaming, and she obviously doesn't need the money since she's frugal and humble and already rich, since she's a legend and will always be iconic even as an indie artist.  And I bet we'd see the side of her that we've all been dying to see as well.

15 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Honestly she does need to have her girl asap cuz the time it's ticking. Hopefully not with Sam. :sickofu:

It's as if we blinked and she was in her mid 30's! Like damn, she was 29 a couple years ago :beyfedup:

But maybe it'd be better if she had a baby in her late 30's/early 40's? I mean, she's very childlike in her ways as she never really had a proper child and she's very sensitive. And obviously she had her boys way to early (Not that it's her fault). Maybe she'd be in a stable mindset and happier when she's 40/41 to have another child. She's really fit and has been healthy all her life so there's less risk with her. Like with Janet Jackson 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived