Britney Spears Might Have Found Her Second Calling As A Photographer

Jordan Miller

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EW, so tacky/fake when ppl talk like that. "my better half" what is this 1940? Are they in a 20 year marriage? who talks like that? Didn't he call her "my girl" or something like that too? Yes his muscles are attractive, but thats not enough to make a person.   :byebitch:

6 hours ago, Denise said:

Agree... but what he said about the homeless people???? :lostney:

I've just got back from work and seen this Denise, he made a Facebook status a couple of years ago saying a homeless guy was laughing at him and then went into a big rant about how the homeless are like that through choice and are basically lazy. His doofus friends then commented on it agreeing and one said that Sam should have hit the homeless man with his car!! And Sam said "Haha" or something. It's in the 'Sam's a ****' thread, and there are screenshots too!

4 hours ago, Kevney said:

EW, so tacky/fake when ppl talk like that. "my better half" what is this 1940? Are they in a 20 year marriage? who talks like that? Didn't he call her "my girl" or something like that too? Yes his muscles are attractive, but thats not enough to make a person.   :byebitch:

Wtf is wrong with you :orangu:

have you EVER dated anyone?

9 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I've just got back from work and seen this Denise, he made a Facebook status a couple of years ago saying a homeless guy was laughing at him and then went into a big rant about how the homeless are like that through choice and are basically lazy. His doofus friends then commented on it agreeing and one said that Sam should have hit the homeless man with his car!! And Sam said "Haha" or something. It's in the 'Sam's a ****' thread, and there are screenshots too!

Yeah, I mean I’m a believer that the success you earn in life is a result of the effort you put into it. But if you’re homeless, the circumstances are obviously so serious and out of your control. It can be an abusive family, a **** addiction, a lack of proper education, etc. Dumb thing Sam said.

Archived