Rumor

Katie Pizda

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Katie Pizda said:

I can't confirm this, but someone told me it's VERY likely that Britney herself is periodically browsing Exhale, maybe even right this second. Will you guys think twice before posting something now that you know this? :snapney:

of course not :nobitch:

Guest Diamond Horse

Actually sometimes I am sorry for dragging her. Still - I am somewhat not sorry for dragging her performances and I am also happy I am not a total Britard *inserts a gloria cross here*

6 hours ago, Million Billion said:

If this is true, Britney girl, this is all we want summed up:

- stop wearing swimsuits/leotards on stage, you are not about to swim. Wear good outfits. 

- Please for God sake, sing live, you are a singer. 

- release more singles, choose whatevver song from your albums but please release ******* something. 

tumblr_inline_ml6381LDGw1qz4rgp.gif 

*you never know, maybe she IS reading exHELL once in a while :chershade:

Don't forget DANCE WELL AND PUT ON A GOOD SHOW. :angietea: 

2 hours ago, Pretty Boy said:

Do we know if she even knows this place exists? :sassybrit:

She used to have an account named bluebird here back in 2007. And her dad sued Jordan in 2009. And her mom publicly stated that she (Lynne) and Brit's team read Breathe Heavy back in 2014, before switching to Uniflop. Also, Jordan's been invited to POM and FF to review it for the site. So she definitely knows.

Archived