I wouldnt be surprised If

Black_Out

Her team thinks that releasing Private Show, Clumsy, & DYWCO before the album release counted as promotional singles, therefor giving us five. PS was also featured in the commercial, DYWCO was performed on the Today show, and nothing for Clumsy except the early release. A lot of websites refer to all those songs as singles. Maybe they thought she would have multiple songs charting at once or something. Idk :ponderney:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Jacod2017 said:

Either way, I hope it taught them the lesson that they won't sell unless there is proper promotion

They know that. Why do we still use the excuse of Britney not doing any promo? She DID do promo just not for Glory. Once again Vegas ruins everything. I cannot wait for Vegas to end.

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

They know that. Why do we still use the excuse of Britney not doing any promo? She DID do promo just not for Glory. Once again Vegas ruins everything. I cannot wait for Vegas to end.

Vegas is what brings in the money, album sales do not.

I just thought she was really passionate about Glory and if she likes to perform DYWCO, why wouldn't she shoot a video for it?

3 minutes ago, Jacod2017 said:

Vegas is what brings in the money, album sales do not.

I just thought she was really passionate about Glory and if she likes to perform DYWCO, why wouldn't she shoot a video for it?

I don't think she was that passionate about it. She said it was her baby in every interview yet her actions didn't show that feeling.

Just now, Shadow. said:

I don't think she was that passionate about it. She said it was her baby in ever interview yet her actions didn't show that feeling.

Even if her actions didn't show it, her vocals really did in the album

Archived