Is this Brit or Fe?

Ttaayy_xo

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Ttaayy_xo said:

Either way, I truly don't care.. I took someone's advice on here and sent an album booklet to the PH. 

I'm just so stoked and even if it is Fe.. at least I have a signature from Britney's right hand woman!

wait, you mailed a glory booklet to planet hollywood and it came back SIGNED? ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?

33 minutes ago, Ttaayy_xo said:

Thanks for the help y'all! Like I said.. even if it's from Fe, I was still deceased when I opened the mail today! :unbelievableney::unbelievableney:

Same... i also got back what i sent like a month later and i was not expect to... im happy i even got it back :clap1:

I sent in a CD cover a long while ago, along with a letter to britney. I didn't expect to get a reply, but about 3 months later the CD cover  came back and it had a signature very similar to the one in the OP. I know it may not be Britney's authentic signature, but it's likely that someone very close to her signs her stuff. Simple fact is that Britney can't do everything. If mine is from Fe, I don't really mind, it's fabulous anyway, and I'm happy to have it. 

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I sent in a CD cover a long while ago, along with a letter to britney. I didn't expect to get a reply, but about 3 months later the CD cover  came back and it had a signature very similar to the one in the OP. I know it may not be Britney's authentic signature, but it's likely that someone very close to her signs her stuff. Simple fact is that Britney can't do everything. If mine is from Fe, I don't really mind, it's fabulous anyway, and I'm happy to have it. 

where did you send it? do you have an adress, sis?:umomg:

Archived