Tom's Diner is so good!

reecejwilson

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

I think it's so underrated. It's one of those songs that I don't listen to often, but when I do, I think it's a masterpiece. Britney should have more story telling songs, although it's not her song she sounds amazing :brit:

Uniqueney :giggleney:

I love what she did with it. I've had this song on repeat since last week. I wish she released a video for it.
Also, I agree with the storytelling songs. It would give people a glimpse into her mind. 

I find it so boring.........i coudn't even finish it

5 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

I think it's so underrated. It's one of those songs that I don't listen to often, but when I do, I think it's a masterpiece. Britney should have more story telling songs, although it's not her song she sounds amazing :brit:

Uniqueney :giggleney:

more story telling songs would be a nice mix up, but that song was just kinda boring to me.

6 hours ago, maquisl said:

LOVE IT :hipney::cinderellaney: It's always on my playlist

I remember that when it was released I was one of the few that preferred this song over Pretty Girls, while most of the fans were "loving" PG :squintney:

You can take off the quotation marks. I still genuinely love Pretty Girls and prefer it over Tom's Diner. But I'm a dancer, so of course I will. Tom's Diner is still a savage masterpiece that scalped all of our souls, though. :myjam: 

Guest $elfish

its amazing i love it its  such a bop:cinderellaney:

i wish it had an actual mv instead of the lyric video we got

but still its such a underrated bop :onpoint:

Archived