Britney should do what OneRepublic is going to start doing now

none

No I would rather get a full body of work than a few singles. It's more exciting to get to listen to a whole album especially when it's something as timeless and amazing as Glory.

Plus doesn't she have a contract with RCA anyways? I mean they could always change that but I doubt they would anyways because they know the majority of fans prefer a whole body of work over a few singles released over the course of a year.

I feel like that's just being cheap and not true to the fans to only release singles :byebitch:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What they should do is release an album every thousand years if they want, but keep releasing singles every three months or something, till they finish most of the tracklist. I mean, if it's just to keep the fans entertained , it would do the trick, instead of just release the album, drop two singles, kind of, and then wait a million years for something new. They already have two wasted albums, they basically have around 30 songs they could promote as "stand alone" singles, before the next era begins. Even release older songs like Breathe on Me or so, for crazier that it sounds, if they did it right, they could get some coins and would keep people talking about Britney.

11 hours ago, button said:

it's not like Britney puts so much effort into her albums that she has breakdowns. she has a lot of people around her who do more than 50% of the job and no one forces her to promote. she doesn't write her songs from scratch like that band, she doesn't make instrumentals or produce. literally why are you trying to adapt this method to her?

i cackled at remixes of old hits

Shut  up

You are not in the studio with her or when she's writing and composing songs

14 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

I know I might sound like a complete ****** saying this but whats the difference between an Ep and an album :moorangu: aren't they both the same thing?...

An album is an LP. Long Play while EP stands for Extended Play. EP's usually only have up to like 5-6 tracks while albums/LPs take up to 15 and more

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Shut  up

he has a point tho. Onerepublic hasn't been on vacation while Britney goed to hawaii whenever she can. Britney doesn't promote her music abroad apart from a small festival here and there + she doesn't tour and so it goes on and on so yeah Britney is in matter of fact doing way less than many others.

Annnddd she is even skipping choreo. RIP TOMH flips. RIP circus breakdown.

9 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Shut  up

Since Britney does so much on her own in the studio then who are all those songwriters and producers credited on her songs?

One republic write their own songs.

Britney doesn't put in the same effort as them. At all. and you can't argue against that.

end of

No. What Britney needs to do is plainly obvious. Dance her *** off, give us old school 'Drive me crazy' OG choreo, Onyx 'Toxic' breakdown and atleast one live song. I hate to admit but Britney's decline in popularity with the GP is the - "Why even have a mic, is it a prop?", situation. 

She can do it, she gave me chills with "Give me a SIGGGGGGGGGNNNNAYAAAN!" Carpool 'Baby' live vocal. She's still got it, sometimes I wish someone close to her would give her the encouragement to do it :mhm:

5 hours ago, button said:

Since Britney does so much on her own in the studio then who are all those songwriters and producers credited on her songs?

One republic write their own songs.

Britney doesn't put in the same effort as them. At all. and you can't argue against that.

end of

Britney wrote and composed most of JUST LIKE ME

4 minutes ago, button said:

the melody is a fraction of the work. she doesn't even do that fully on her own. there are songwriters who assist her as well.

The songwriters on JUST LIKE ME said their input was very minimal and that Britney wrote  and composed most of it on her own

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The songwriters on JUST LIKE ME said their input was very minimal and that Britney wrote  and composed most of it on her own

that's only one song out of the 18 on the album, the fact that you're clinging to it is embarrassing.

just stop. what are you trying to prove? That Britney works as hard as that band in the creation of her albums? please. her input is nothing major. there are 4-5 songwriters on each Glory song and she didn't produce any of them.

2 minutes ago, button said:

that's only one song out of the 18 on the album, the fact that you're clinging to it is embarrassing.

just stop. what are you trying to prove? That Britney works as hard as that band in the creation of her albums? please. her input is nothing major. there are 4-5 songwriters on each Glory song and she didn't produce any of them.

That's one song that's spoken

It shows that Britney is very involved in the songs she helped to write

Archived