Britney should do what OneRepublic is going to start doing now

none

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That's one song that's spoken

It shows that Britney is very involved in the songs she helped to write

do you sincerely believe she puts in the same effort as the band in the creation process of the album? production, instrumental, mixing vocals, arrangement, Lyrics, melody, ect?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, button said:

do you sincerely believe she puts in the same effort as the band in the creation process of the album? production, instrumental, mixing vocals, arrangement, Lyrics, melody, ect?

I'm not in the studio with her, nor am I sitting with her when she writes and composes song on her piano

15 hours ago, button said:

Lmao don't waste your time on it. We all know Britney doesn't co produce and such that much. Ryan and the rest do nearly everything on their own. I don't think Britney even knows the producing tools as this is the case with many popstars. No shade but facts. The person you are trying to explain this to, is clearly blind and simply doesn't want ro face the truth.

But you are right in everything you said tho!

Archived