Britney Spears is a POP ICON but why aren't they?

Million Billion

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, STARTWINK said:

Why yes?

Because Mimi don't have fan sites like we do  :giggleney:

Mimi has more talent in her pinky toe than Britney can even dream of. :giggleney:

1 minute ago, Denise said:

This is the most iconic thing.. to see haters who know everything about the person they hate :pumped:

I don't hate her, boo. Hate is a strong feeling. Britney is too empty and ignorant to be hated. :giggleney:

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Nice try, honey. :giggleney:

Call me after you stop worshipping this joke known as Britney Spears. :giggleney:

So funny that you're not a fan of her as a person yet you're still here?  :blol: 

Your obsession is real :giggleney: Britney's impact is real. #IUSA Impact is real. :giggleney: 

1 minute ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Mimi has more talent in her pinky toe than Britney can even dream of. :giggleney:

I don't hate her, boo. Hate is a strong feeling. Britney is too empty and ignorant to be hated. :giggleney:

She is not ignorant if you are here with her fans ... yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :pumped::liberatedaf:

1 minute ago, ifuseekari said:

So funny that you're not a fan of her as a person yet you're still here?  :blol: 

Your obsession is real :giggleney: Britney's impact is real. #IUSA Impact is real. :giggleney: 

She is not obsessed baby... she loves Britney even she doesn't admit it to herself ... I had a friend like that...:pumped:

Imagine how cool is that, a person who doesn't like you at all but cares about you :pumped:.. the coolest thing ever, I swear 

1 hour ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Globally, Justin is way bigger than Britney tho. :giggleney:

It's because JT is a male and straight men feel safe listening (not judged) listening to him, whereas Britney will appeal to more gay men and women who grew up with her. Yet, her impact will always be more iconic than JT.

#slay

57 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

S&S ain't her song. :giggleney:

BJ is still trash no matter what you say. She doesn't sing on Passenger. It might be a bop but it ain't hers. :giggleney:

Well, Russia listens to good music. Russian people are smart, you know. :giggleney:

She was. WAS. But you're right, she's respected as the queen of lipping. The new Milli Vanilli. :giggleney:

REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED NOT COOL! I am reporting every single one of your posts and I will not quit until you are eternally BANNED from this forum you have no place here, absolutely disgusting anti-social behaviour and I am using this to report you, something I am sure you don't understand...

34ryx5z.jpg

3 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Lol at y'all using my presence on here to try to make her look relevant. #thetragicness :giggleney:

OMG, that's almost as stupid as her quote. :giggleney:

How we use your presence?? Are you a famous person? But you're flawless, you know so many thing about Britney :pumped:

Archived