Britney Spears is a POP ICON but why aren't they?

Million Billion

Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Don't talk as if Britney is that big that even when she's flopping the rest of the world still checks for her. The USA is the only one who might still treat her royal. 

Britney had her last decent somehow worldwide hit like in 2011. Half of the world forgot Britney Spears even exists. 

What world do you live in :lollistare:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
9 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I'm more than sure. She's 35 and looks 10 yo older. She won't be able to pull a Mariah Carey. She ain't hot enough. And she does not have the voice either. :giggleney:

When was Mariah Carey hot? She looks like a walrus mixed with a orangutan :plzexplain:

britney at least has a reason to look older which is meds and when she wasn't on meds she was looking hotter than your walrus of a fave if you dislike Britney then why are you on a  fan site about britney bitching and acting like a complete delusional ****** to get attention your opinion about britney is clearly irrelevant to us and your just trying to leech of some attention in your miserable life :thirsty:

21 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Chained to the Rhythm has over 200milion views on youtube, how is Make Me doing?

F L O P . Song sucks and her era has been a huge letdown already. Second single is a mess as well. AT LEAST Make Me was an amazing song that suffered from a terrible music video. Get the facts, sis. :bichpls:

Just now, notacamwhore said:

200million views and counting 

Because views on Vevo make a good song? Sis, at least Britney put out a flawless pop album. Which to me counts for more than views of a music video. Quality over basicness. I can assure you, based on what we have heard so far, Katy's album will not even come close to Glory. 

:slayney:

That's easy, Britney is an one of a kind type of artist, even influenced by Madonna and Janet she still managed to be her own thing and influence the ones who came after her. Justin in the other hand just keeps trying to be some sort of MJ with no melanin, he's not special in any kind of way, he's just as talented as any X Factor finalist. Then we have Christina, who always stood under Britney's shadow. She's an incredible singer but has zero charisma and the audience could never relate to her cause baby girl is so ******* bitchy.

:queenriri:

If Xtina kept making music then perhaps she'd be getting these awards but sadly her only game changer were B2B and Stripped. Bionic could've been but it wasn't handled right. I don't think she got over the whole being in the shadow thing from her debut even though by Stripped she was a way diff artist. She may get a radio Disney award though but she has the Grammys to make up for it

JT I mean he'll get his dues. He's got a vanguard award and the Tennessee thing cause that's where he's from. But he's quickly turned I to a one trick pony with Timbaland after the suit and tie era. He was onto something during FSLS and justified but maybe he should stick to acting and do music on the side

JLO has her icon award. Honestly, Missy Elliott deserves a MTV vanguard award

42 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

200million views and counting 

Katy and Britney come from two different eras though. Katy being the same age as Britney came out after Britney had been around a whole decade. Impact? Teenage dream and debut were great but Cyndi Lauper did it better

12 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Globally, Justin is way bigger than Britney tho. :giggleney:

No, he isn't. :sofedup:

Justin has amazing trajectory but Britney still outranks him with more global album sales, and global hits. The only thing Justin has the advantage of is his 20/20 tour having a higher gross than any Britney tour but at the same time, Justin's tour of his biggest era FutureSex/LoveSounds was still outgrossed by the Circus tour, and both of them shaved their heads prior. :rihclap:

Archived