Britney Spears is a POP ICON but why aren't they?

Million Billion

7 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

The only songs people still listen are BOMT and Toxic. WB? In your country, maybe, here people don't know the song. 

CSTF was bigger than everything Britney released in 10 years. 

I wouldn't call other artists' music cheap when BJ exists. 

Are you living in alaska? :xcuseme:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I'm living in one of the most powerful countries in the entire world. Flawless country. Always was, always will. :giggleney:

I don't know about you. :giggleney:

I can imagine how wonderful it is your country that you live ******** **** everywhere, you have so much happiness that you live by hating:mhmsureny:

19 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

The only songs people still listen are BOMT and Toxic. WB? In your country, maybe, here people don't know the song. 

CSTF was bigger than everything Britney released in 10 years. 

I wouldn't call other artists' music cheap when BJ exists. 

scream and shout is still relevant for four years old song. 

ok,BJ was a fault but every career is not flawless. she gave us one of the best music video of her career with work *****, that album have some bops like alien and passenger. it was just so bad for britney's standarts. and also i think you live in russia aka one of the biggest homophobic countries in the world so i'm not suprised for britney's underperforming success there.

britney doesn't need to prove anything anymore, she was biggest artist of 00's, have respect for her undeniable pop culture impact  :reductive:

2 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

scream and shout is still relevant for four years old song. 

ok,BJ was a fault but every career is not flawless. she gave us one of the best music video of her career with work *****, that album have some bops like alien and passenger. it was just so bad for britney's standarts. and also i think you live in russia aka one of the biggest homophobic countries in the world so i'm not suprised for britney's underperforming there.

britney doesn't need to prove anything before, she was biggest artist of 00's, have respect for her undeniable pop culture impact  :reductive:

S&S ain't her song. :giggleney:

BJ is still trash no matter what you say. She doesn't sing on Passenger. It might be a bop but it ain't hers. :giggleney:

Well, Russia listens to good music. Russian people are smart, you know. :giggleney:

She was. WAS. But you're right, she's respected as the queen of lipping. The new Milli Vanilli. :giggleney:

There are so many factors that contribute to Britney being an icon/legend.

1. She had a very iconic debut single

2. She was a teen pop sensation with millions of young followers

3. She became princess of pop

4. She released hits after hits - WORLDWIDE

5. She's performed with legends - MJ & Madonna

6. First young popstar/celeb to receive the walk of fame star

7. 2 diamond albums under her belt

8. She has sold over 100 albums - more than her counterparts

9. She's known for her iconic songs and iconic performances

10. One of the biggest /if not the biggest comeback

11. She's a inspiration to many young/current artists. You see all them praising her and saying she's their biggest inspiration.

12.  Despite many haters there are A LOT MORE PEOPLE in the music industry who root for her,  respect her craft and artistry, and not only that but also a fan of her as a person.

These are just some of them... 
What I find most endearing about Britney is that she doesn't know how big of a star she is.  :verycool:

Archived