Dream Collabos

DJSLAYZEE

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I was thinking Open Arms (like she did during BOMT tour) but YAAS that too. Any Way You Want It / Gimme More medley would slay too :overwhelm:

I think an Aerosmith is probably the most realistic. She looooves her some Steven Tyler

maybe we will rock you/stronger medley haha

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Yeah despite the delusional fans here, I think it would be a banger. Mix Britney's feminine sensuality and pop sensibilities with Beyonce's divaness and hip hop connections . They are different enough it would be cool but still attract the same people. I stan both haha

exactly, even though some fans don't wanna admit it but Beyonce can give Britney that exposure. No ones searching for Britney. So if she's in a video with beyonce, it'll be all over. Thats what we need right now.

48 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I was thinking Open Arms (like she did during BOMT tour) but YAAS that too. Any Way You Want It / Gimme More medley would slay too :overwhelm:

YAAAS!  I'm here for that too :ahhh:

Imagine her playing a solo piano version with her soft and loving voice, the chorus is perfect :sobbing: But the fact her team and her always choose shitty urban collaborations :leaving:

Old schoolney always slays:

My prerogative, I love rock and roll, Toms diner, everybody (sweet dreams sample) :tifftear:

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Features need to stop. Not just with Britney but everyone 

Shitty*

the collab doesn't have to be a rap or vocals. THEy could give her new producers or write a song too

lil Wayne and Nicki don't need to be on EVERY song. But true, I just wanna see her team shake things up and try new things. Glory is a nice start

Janet Jackson - britney LOVES her, Janet is quite the perfectionist, and you know the song would be F.I.E.R.C.E AS *****.  :foh:

Justin Timberlake - love him hate him say what you want about him  :orly:  he makes very good music, and I think the two of them could put the past far enough behind them that they would work well together for the sake of creating great music. 

Jewel - Bare with me, odd collab choice I know, but her voice is beautiful and I've always felt that if and when britney stops the pop star gig, she should go into the folk/county gig. Something very different and more mature. It would also fit her deeper more natural register. The two of them would sound absolutely beautiful and angelic harmonizing together.  :bwink:

Archived