Listening to Britney h*gh

DMVofficial

21 minutes ago, ukfan said:

You are pathetic.  keep believing what you want.  

Britney sings brightest morning star lead throughout,  with the  unnecessary help of a bg vocalist,  myah was not needed..  she didn't 'help ' 

She was just added   in the background.  grow up for ***** sake.  

And you are delusional and clearly not an avid britney listener if you can't differentiate Britney's vocals between myahs. Must be nice being delusional enough to enjoy that album thinking britney sings it, don't know the feeling.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ukfan

Britney was busy 

Will was busy 

She merely sent him her vocals 

He was pissing about with the voice and that **** 'its my birthday ' song 

The deadline was coming close so imagine trying to do a puzzle in one minute,  he panicked and myah was asked to do some bg vocals to make up for HIS mistakes.  

Every artist has bg vocalists and myah was blown out of proportion by so called 'fans '

Britney was clearly saddened by the final product. 

Hold on tight was first song recorded and features some of the best vocals on the album. 

Britney wrote and sang,  she also did her own bg vocals alongside Anthony Preston and myah 

Britney sings lead throughout except for body ache,  again, myah having a writing credit felt deserving of being included in the song (like sia on perfume) 

Britney truly wanted bj to be personal.  

Will.i.am messed it up. 

Glory is all Britney so let's not pretend that myah in any way 'helped ' or was 'needed '

Will mixed her In because he didn't pay bj enough time,  he over produced,  in every aspect,  music,  vocals,  

Britney was busy,  and had already recorded songs for him,  

He was busy and pissing about with the voice and that 'its my birthday' song 

And his actions clearly reflect in bj 

Bj was personal (I think best songs was cut) Britney did write,  she definitely sang,  

She was clearly pissed off with the finished project.  will ruined her vision.  

Myah wasn't needed to make it sound better,  will got her in to fill the holes his busy schedule had created for this album.  

The deadline was closing in and he panicked.  . 

Let's not forget BRITNEY WAS BUSY,  HAD ALREADY SENT HER VOCALS TO HIM AND ASSUMED THE ALBUM WOULD BE PERSONAL.  

Will did not take it seriously,  like he never does.  

He cares more about his 'dope beats and effects ' hence why hold on tight is a bonus track and his  generic garbage ache is track 6!  

Will ruined her vision,  myah asked for credits in body ache dunno why,  the song sucks

sia also wanted to be included in perfume.  

Will was unprofessional,  he tried to make up for his busy schedule by adding to much to Britney jean.  

I think he's responsible for good songs being cut,  bad songs staying on standard,  overproduction,  bad background vocals and an odd tracklist where britneys best vocals are rudely mixed in to the point of barely hearing them.  he tried to show himself off. not Britney.  

Britney wasn't happy.  fans stupidly blamed her.  

Myah is a simple bg vocalist who's input in body ache was over hyped and over exaggerated by immature fans.  

Will is truly to blame for any odd vocals you hear in Britney jean.  not Britney.  

She recorded personal songs / vocals and assumed the album would be personal.  

Will created stupid 'dope beats ' and mixed her beautiful vocals to the point where it doesn't sound like ' pure ' Britney. 

Rushed album  stupid producer,  selfish decisions by will.i.am,  it's fair to say team Britney put their trust in the wrong person. 

Guest ukfan
42 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

And you are delusional and clearly not an avid britney listener if you can't differentiate Britney's vocals between myahs. Must be nice being delusional enough to enjoy that album thinking britney sings it, don't know the feeling.

I know everything regarding Britneys vocals and I can tell what is hers and what isn't.  which Is why I say this whole myah thing was blown out of proportion..  

Do you think it was?  

I know when Britney is singing,  I can also identify which other bg vocalists are included unlike dumb fans like you who scream MYAH with no idea what you're even talking about...  hmm..  no one mentions Anthony Preston but every one mentions myah?  because there under the false impression that myah was there to sing FOR Britney.  WHICH IS NOT THE CASE.  

If will. iam and Britney wasn't busy and rushing to a deadline,  myah wouldn't be doing bg vocals at all. 

Myah filled in the blanks will. I.am stupidly made , not Britney 

Britney was not to busy to record,  she had ALREADY RECORDED!!  

Instead of picking songs that show of Spears,  he picked it should be easy and body ache which show of his crappy producing..  

Britney truly wanted bj to be personal.  

It's obvious team Britney and will had different intentions regarding bj.

Britney is a better singer than myah,  and myah was NOT their to do Spears job,  she was their because will.i am had made a mess of bj,  was running out of time and the work still had to be done..  

How do you make a song seem better?  (by producing it more)  

Adding additional vocals regardless of what the original artist thinks. 

Will bit of more than he could chew,  was very busy,  and needed some help to get the album completed in time.  

She sings lead in body ache only,  because she has a Co writing credit and wanted extra credit for writing that **** song, just like how sia wished to do vocals in perfume 

I know how the industry works,  I am not delusional,  HOWEVER IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED HERE IN EXHELL THAT SOME PEOPLE PUROPSLY EXAGGERATE MYAHS INPUT 

I think we can safely say that the songs that clearly include britneys clearer vocals the most are the best songs,  hold on tight and til it's gone,  

Alien is overproduced because of MYAHS featuring in the chorus and will trying to cover his tracks,  

Fair enough MYAHS is a bg vocalist on quite alot of the songs however she rarely ever sings lead and she doesn't at all ALONE.  , BRITNEY DIDN'T ASK FOR HELP.  will did.

Guest ukfan
1 hour ago, Maryy said:

Circus and 3 are PRETTY ******* GREAT when i'm high :slayney:

And hold it against me and seal it with a kiss!!  I'm actually listening to femme fatale now lol 

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

Britney sings brightest morning star lead throughout,  with the  unnecessary help of a bg vocalist,  myah was not needed..  she didn't 'help ' 

Don't bother. William orbit and others have debunked the myah rumors and Britney gave several interviews, including an in depth with Ryan seacrest, about several of Britney jean's tracks. Some fans simply don't like the album, which is FINE, but they use the myah stuff to justify their hate / make Britney jean's awful-ness seem less of Britney's fault

anyone who knows the music industry knows that someone like myah would ever be leading vocals on someone else's tracks. Let them be idiots; save your breath. I never think about myah when listening to Britney Jean and nobody outside of exhale talks about this chick.

Guest ukfan
4 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Don't bother. William orbit and others have debunked the myah rumors and Britney gave several interviews, including an in depth with Ryan seacrest, about several of Britney jean's tracks. Some fans simply don't like the album, which is FINE, but they use the myah stuff to justify their hate / make Britney jean's awful-ness seem less of Britney's fault

anyone who knows the music industry knows that someone like myah would ever be leading vocals on someone else's tracks. Let them be idiots; save your breath. I never think about myah when listening to Britney Jean and nobody outside of exhale talks about this chick.

It just bothers me when so called 'fans ' make out like it's myahs album or that Britney 'barely sings on certain songs '

It's honestly so pathetic,  and like you said they are either just dumb and will believe any rumour OR their just trying to justify their hate towards the album.  

Busy or not,  I think it's CLEAR that Britney had a vision for bj which somehow got ruined.  Britney's vocals on til it's gone and hold on tight are sincere and honest.  

Femme fatale was amazing and clearly had a direction,  glory again,  involved Britney ALOT and had had vision,  both are solid albums and Britney's input as an artist shows through 

Clearly bj was treated differently,  with Spears merely recording the songs and leaving it up to will.  Britney HONESTLY thought it was going in a personal direction,  perfect timing with her own residency coming up.  

Somewhere along the road,  the vision was lost,  however Britney's vocals still sound great,  it's just been distorted behind heavy production,  will. I.am clearly was rushing and to be fair clearly messed up and annoyed Britney's team.  

Fans attacking Britney as an artist and singer is just out of order.  stupid people really irritate me, especially when they so called fans.  

I believe that Britney's team sent will her vocals and left EVERYTHING up to him to finish.  

Hence why bj lacked,  and femme fatale and glory are flawless.  

Britney is not to blame for myah being SLIGHTLY noticeable in a few songs.  

Naturally of course I can distinguish Britney's vocals,  but the vocals Britney did for songs like perfume,  til it gone,  hold on tight and bms are heartfelt and sincere,  she had a vision when recording,  that barely made it to cd 

Britney was not lazy,  she had already recorded HER vocals 

Anyway I don't even think of myah in bj either (I usually always skip ear ache)  ..

Britney puts her soul in her music,  will.i am won't be hired again so myah won't be called again.  

I'm over this topic now,  just fed up of irritating blind fans that scream myah without even thinking about how accurate they even are!  

Britney would have recorded work ***** for example months before myah even would of been asked to do background vocals..  that's how the industry works..  also it would of been up to will to call include myah. 

Britney does bg vocals in work *****.  

Britney jean is Britneys album,  her vision,  that was lost and distorted due to wills selfishness,  busy schedule and deadlines. 

Britney is a real artist.  she was just busy in 2013.. 

Will was sent britneys vocals,  as ex producer's up to him what he does next...  which was overproduction. 

Britney was obviously saddened.  

13 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Which songs do you like to listen to while/after smoking? I personally love listening to Love Me Down. The bass is so smooth but still hits really hard. The adlibs during the last chorus sound so angelic as well. Of course, Gimme More is also a must listen. There's just so much happening in so many different layers of the song, you can really tune into different sounds when you're high. The ending is so crazy I love that song so much. What do you guys listen to?

Music is the BEST when you're high period LOL

Im mainly playing Glory still! 

Make Me, Slumber Party and Private Show always gets up!!!

35 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

I AGREE!!  I have never heard that stupid rumor anywhere else ... just some BS Exhale made up.

Thats when I stopped getting on here around Dec 13/Jan 14 ... It was just too much and I didn't get all the hate BJ got.

Perfume flopped but I still think it's one of her best ballads and she sounded great singing in her natural tone!

6 hours ago, ukfan said:

I wish that we could get an official public apology from Britney, RCA and Maya for the legacy tarnishing mess of a studio album, aka, Berita Josephine. And a promise that they won't ever stoop so low, and that Maya is eternally banned. 

That way we can all stop talking and Bitching about BJ. It's been literally forever since that album, can we move on now?? We just got Glory, one if Britney's best albums of her fabulous career. And her 20 year anniversary is just around the corner, which is sure to have a new compilation with a new single or two. And on top of that we already know that she's working on a new album. 

Lets stop with the mess that could have ruined her past, and look forward to what will be great in her future. 

8 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I was high when I listened to Glory for the first time. It was soo good, especially Love Me Down, Man on the Moon and If I'm Dancing  :flawless:

I wanted to listen to the album for the first time high as well, but I couldn't wait when it leaked, I had to listen right away :unreal:

7 hours ago, Maryy said:

Circus and 3 are PRETTY ******* GREAT when i'm high :slayney:

THIS! Until listening while high, I never heard those creepy horror movie sounding sirens/ stringers in the last chorus of 'Circus'. I got so scared and then it made me love the song even more while sober :shadelaugh:

Now I always point out the creepy sounds in the last chorus to my friends and their always like, "Wtf that's so cool I never noticed them before". :myjam:

And we don't even have to explain the love for '3' while sober or high, that song is pure ***. :thirsty:

On 4/19/2017 at 0:57 PM, justkeepdoingit said:

ethereal songs, like "invitation", "unusual you", "don't hang up", "heaven on earth".

also her earlier stuff when i'm feeling nostalgic. 

i barely listen to uptempo music while high... even the rap songs i'd listen to have more of a chill vibe.

It depends on my mood! Sometimes I love to just chill when I'm high so I'll listen to songs like Invitation, Early Mornin', Alien... Like more midtempos, but not really ballads. 

Archived